Chapter 40

ALOHA MI AMIGOS

HERE IS SOME MORE STORY THAT I VERY MUCH ENJOYED WRITING

POSSIBLE DOUBLE UPDATE COMING ALSO <3

IMPORTANT

I KNOW LAST CHAPTER I SAID THAT IT WAS HIS NEPHEW THAT HARRY WAS BABY SITTING, BUT I CHANGED MY MIND, SHE IS NOW HIS NIECE CAUSE I WANTED IT TO BE A LITTLE GIRL :)

ALSO, THERES 4 PAGES, MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL 4, I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS BUT SOME STORIES IM READING HAVE BEEN SCREWING UP AND NOT SHOWING ALL THE PAGES, JUST REFRESH, IT SHOULD FIX ITSELF :)

.

.

.

Harryâs POV

âHarry!â

I groaned and rolled over in my bed as I slowly woke up to the sound of someone shouting my name.

I heard the front door slam as I was called again, but it was too early for me to be able to determine who had just arrived in my apartment.

âHarry?â

I rubbed my eyes and opened them slowly before opening them wide and staring up at my ceiling in shock as I remembered what day it was.

I turned my head quickly to look at the clock. It was 10 already, meaning the person was probably my sister and she was here already. I didnât want to give her any more reason to be nervous leaving her child with me, even if I was her uncle.

Plus, I hadnât actually seen my niece in person before. Iâd never held her or changed a nappy or anything. Iâd skyped with Gem and seen her before, but she was born in London after Iâd moved to LA, so I was excited to finally meet her.

She was reluctant to let me look after her, but Gem and her husband wanted to go out together for the day and I wanted to bond with the toddler.

âShit,â I cursed under my breath, rolling out of bed and pulling on a pair of trackies before quickly running a hand through my hair.

âComing!â I called out, thinking Gem would have my neck if I showed her I had slept in and forgotten about today.

I pulled a t-shirt over my head with a giddy smile before heading out of my room, excited to see my family after all those years.

âHello, my beautiful baby girl-â

I planned on going into the room and grabbing my niece for a cuddle as soon as I stepped in, but plans donât really go as Iâd like them to most of the time.

My smile and baby voice dropped along with my jaw when I saw who was in my living room.

It most certainly was not the guests I was expecting. I froze when I saw him just casually sitting on my couch, leaning back with a grin.

âI am not your baby girl.â Louis teased. âThough I can be if you want?â He added with a mischievous grin as he winked.

My mouth fell open in disbelief. I was like one of my favourite dreams had become real.

âKidding!â He laughed as he stood up and walked towards me. âIâm a top.â He winked again and playfully patted my ass as he left the room and headed for my kitchen.

I stood there for a moment, unsure what to do with myself. I couldnât believe that that had just happened. Was it a dream? Something Iâd made up in my head?

Lights, Camera, Harry // l.s.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें