Chapter 2

Harry's POV

"So, um, do you and Eleanor have the same surname or? Like, does it ever get confusing on set?" I asked Charlotte, curious about her and her sister. I was bored of the girls asking me questions and me having to talk about my boring life, so I decided to ask some questions of my own.

"Um, no," She said "Our parents are divorced and so when I started acting, I just used my mom's name."

I was about to ask another question when Sandy came over and gave us our instructions.

"Okay, Tomlinson and Calder are going to be coming on set in 5. Styles and Little, you two will be in the background of the restaurant on a date," she said to Charlotte and I.

Little, so that's her surname.

Charlotte turned to me with a smile, holding up her hand for a hi-five, which I happily gave her.

Then she pointed to Jess, "Stevenson, you will be with Payne over there," she indicated to a tall, dark haired man who was talking to another girl, seemingly flirting, before she thrust some papers into her hands "You will be the restaurant hostess while he will be their waiter. You only have a few lines, learn them now and I suggest you work together. Now, you have 5 minutes." Sandy said before turning to Taylor.

"And you, Dayse, will be in the next scene, just wait for further instruction." At that, she stormed away to organise more roles.

I turned to Jess and gaped at her. Now I understood why her costume was different from ours. She was going to get to interact with Louis.

"Well, I better go. Got to work with Liam now so, I'll catch up with you later, yeah?" she asked Charlotte and Taylor before winking at me, provoking me now she knew about my obvious crush on Louis.

"Yeah, course babe." Taylor replied before Jess walked over to the guy, Liam, to work on their lines.

"So, you like Louis, don't you?" Charlotte stated like it was a fact. Well, it was but it wasn't a 'like' like, it was just a crush on a celebrity, like my sister and that Taylor Swift chick.

Well, that's what I tell myself anyway.

"I, uh, just a bit star struck, that's all. He was, like, my idol while I was studying." I said, trying to brush off her comment and make myself seem less creepy and obsessed.

"Um, okay." Taylor said as she rolled her eyes. "Whatever you say,"

I didn't reply, I just looked away and tried to hide my blush.

Then, I started giggling as I realised something Sandy had said.

"So, Charlotte, your surname is Little?" I asked with a smirk.

"Um, yeah." She said defensively. "What's so funny about that?"

"Do people call you Lottie?" I asked, laughing a little more. Taylor caught on and started smiling too.

"Why are you laughing?" she said, laughing a little herself while trying to stay mad. It wasn't working.

"So you're Lottie Little?" I exclaimed, letting my laughter run wild as Taylor joined in. Charlotte just stood there, trying not to laugh as she faked being mad. I think it was her reaction to it all that kept us going, not my lame joke.

"Shut up, Harry!" she said as she punched my arm playfully. It only spurred on our laughter.

After a while, Taylor and I calmed down and our breathing started to even out.

"Okay, okay." I got out in between breaths "I won't call you Lottie then. What about Charl? Can I call you Charl?"

"Yes Harry, Charl is fine." She huffed as she smiled and rolled her eyes.