Chapter 86

REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR LIGHTS, CAMERA, HARRY IN THE BROMANCE AWARDS! (http://www.wattpad.com/138643877-bromance-awards-summer-2015-popular-larry)

.

Harry's POV

The following morning, I woke up to the feeling of a hot breath on my face.

I slowly opened my eyes against the morning light, and was met with quite a sight.

Louis was facing me, his head on my pillow as he snored in my face, breathing hotly on my cheek.

He was still in my arms, our legs intertwined as I held him.

I lightly squeezed his hip and stroked the skin where his (my) t-shirt had ridden up, as I tried to gently wake him, or at least make him stop snoring in my face.

He didn't move, and his breath only got heavier as he continued sleeping soundly.

So slowly, I tried to lean away, moving my head so he wasn't breathing on me, but there was no way to get away from it.

"Lou." I whispered, bringing my hand up to caress his cheek. "Louis, baby."

His face scrunched up adorably as he tried to bury his head in the pillow.

"Lou-is." I sung, stroking his cheek as I smiled at him. "Lou."

He groaned a little bit and mumbled something, before he slowly opened his eyes, blinked a few times and rubbed them with his tiny fists.

"Hey." I smiled when he finally looked at me. "Morning."

"Morning." He mumbled back, letting out a sigh as he placed his hand on my clothed chest.

"How are you feeling?" I asked with a smirk, and he blushed, letting out a little laugh.

"Hungover." He answered, and I laughed along with him.

Then, he frowned and looked around the room.

"Wait," He asked, sitting up on one elbow as he studied his surroundings. "Did we stay at the hotel last night?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "You don't remember?"

He looked down and then scratched his head, looking at me. "No." He mumbled.

"Do you remember anything?" I asked.

"Yeah," He answered, poking his tongue out. "I remember dancing."

"Do you remember coming back up here?" I asked again, and he shook his head.

"No." He sheepishly replied.

I laughed as I pulled him back down onto the bed. He fell onto his back, so I propped myself up and hovered above him.

I stared down into his eyes lovingly as I put my hands on the mattress, either side of his face.

"Well," I said as I raised an eyebrow. "You were quite..." I grinned as I started tickling him. "Promiscuous."

He laughed and even let out a little squeal as I tickled him even more.

"I- was- ohmygod- was not!" He managed to get out in between fits of laughter as we rolled around the bed.

"Oh Louis." I sighed, rolling his over so my knees were either side of his waist as I pinned down his arms. "You were."

"Oh my god." He blushed as he filled with embarrassment. "Please don't tell me I didn't do anything stupid."

I shrugged nonchalantly as I leant down, my face only an inch from his.