Chapter 19

Harry’s POV

As soon as I saw him I wanted to punch something. First Andy, then him pissing off Charl, then Louis turning up. I had had enough.

There was only so much I could take.

I took a deep breath, steeling myself against what was sure to be more abuse.

I slowly walked towards the car as Liam wound down the window.

“Hey man, I’m sorry but I was just dropping him home and I-”

“Don’t.” I interrupted him. All I wanted to do was to grab my wallet, go back upstairs, take a shower and calm down before going out with Ashton tonight.
“Okay,” Liam looked everywhere but at me, sensing my anger.

“Sorry,” I told him, running a hand through my hair. “I’m just tired.”

“It’s okay man,” Liam replied, turning around to find the wallet.

“Oooo someone’s feisty today.” Louis commented, leaning forward.

I had been trying to ignore him but apparently he wouldn’t have that.

He was leaning back in the chair with his legs up on the dash but when he spoke, he leant forward.

I took a deep breath and ignored him, gritting my teeth.

“What’s so urgent about the wallet, anyway?” Louis continued.

I wasn’t going to answer, but if I didn’t I probably would have punched him instead.

“I have a date,” I told him under my breath as I looked down at the ground.

“A what? Sorry, I didn’t quite hear you.” He asked with a smirk.

“Louis,” Liam warned, his head poking back up to give him a warning glare before he turned to me, the wallet in his hand.

“A date.” I repeated, with a little bit of spite. “I have a date.”

Ha. Let’s see how you take that, douchebag.

“With that blonde from the club?” Louis asked, his smile fading. “Good luck with that.”

Damn, he was supposed to be threatened by my tone.

Why aren’t I scary enough?

I didn’t say anything otherwise I know I would have hurt someone. I just took the wallet from Liam and thanked him.

“Have fun!” Louis called out. “But not too much fun!” I rolled my eyes and turned away.

“Now, where am I dropping you?” I heard Liam ask Louis as I walked away from the car.

“I’ll walk from here.” I heard Louis say, followed by the slam of a car door.

“Harry!” The apartment complex door swung open and Andy came out, speeding towards me.

I stopped walking and covered my face with my hand.

“You’ve got to be fucking kidding me.” I said under my breath.

“Harry! Wait!” Andy called out as he came towards me. “I’m sorry.” He said once he was in front of me.

“I don’t care.” I replied.

“Harry, please. I want to make it up to you-” He begged but I didn’t want to hear it.

“Leave me the fuck alone.” I growled. “You’ve ruined enough of my life already. Leave.”