Epilogue

im so emotional rn

this is the end, guys, I hope you all liked it :) x 

i love you all

.

.

.

Lights were flashing in his face the moment he stepped out of the car. Cameras snap pictures of him wherever he went, and today was no exception.

He had finally arrived.

Louis Tomlinson climbed out of the backseat of the black SUV and covered his face with his hands, trying to block out some of the paparazzo's blinding cameras but it was no use. There would be pictures of him in tomorrow's papers.

"Louis Tomlinson gives first interview since coming out as gay."

"Tomlinson arrives at NBC studios with new boyfriend, Harry Styles."

"Is the world's favourite movie star really gay? Tomlinson spills the latest."

The cameras were horrible and the lights too bright. Louis hated the press, they felt it was their right to get inside his personal life and broadcast it to the rest of the world, burning him in the process.

At least, that's how he used to feel.

Ever since Harry had come into his life, everything felt lighter. He used to be in such a dark place, but the love that Harry gave him brought him out of it, and changed his life completely.

So he lowered his hands and offered a smile to the cameras, giving them a few seconds to snap a happy picture of him, before he turned around.

He smiled as Harry shuffled forward across the backseat, taking his hand as he reached back into the car to pull out his boyfriend. The two had been seen together a few times on dates and such since they'd come out, and they'd soon become the world's favourite couple.

Everyone was talking about them and seemed to be obsessed, but honestly, the two boys loved it. It made them feel like they were accepted by the world, which had been something Louis had been worried about. People had even set up fan accounts on twitter, which Harry loved to follow and tweet about.

Louis smiled as Harry gripped onto his hand and stepped out of the car, standing slightly behind his smaller boyfriend as the two had more pictures taken together.

After a few snaps, Louis put his hand on Harry's back as they pushed through the crowd that had formed outside the studio and entered the building, both still smiling.

Their hands had been linked the entire time, no doubt being captured to be plastered on the front of countless magazines and tabloids. But they didn't care. They were happy.

"You alright?" Louis asked once they were behind closed doors, and Harry nodded, giving his hand a squeeze.

"Yeah." He grinned as he laughed lightly. "But that was crazy."

"They always are." Louis rolled his eyes, but giggled anyway.

"Mr Tomlinson?"

Louis' head snapped up as the receptionist smiled at him. So he and Harry approached the desk.

"Hi." Louis chimed.

"If you'd like to head down the hallway, your dressing room is labelled. It's number 3, and your stylist will be with you shortly." She instructed him, and he nodded, giving her a wink as she blushed, making Harry's heart swell.

Louis was such a sweet person, and he was so happy that he was finally showing the world who he really was.

"Thank you." Louis smiled before he turned and went down the hall, Harry following behind with his hand on the small of his back.