Chapter 22

[A/N]

IM SO SORRY ITS BEEN AGES.

PLS FORGIVE ME

and read on.....

VOTE/COMMENT <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV

"CUT! YOU HAVE AN HOUR FOR LUNCH BEFORE WE START THE AFTERNOON SESSION. YOU'RE DISMISSED."

Those words coming from our, oh so charming director couldn't come soon enough.

I moved quickly back to my dressing table, packed up my stuff and got changed.

Just before I turned to leave, Liam was approaching .

"Hey man. What's the rush?" He asked with a bright smile.

"I'm worried about Charl, I'm gonna go call her." I replied, trying to be as nice as he was.

"Okay," he suddenly turned sincere. "Text me later, I want to know if she's okay too."

"Sure thing," I replied as I walked away.

I slung my bag over my shoulder and held my coat in my hands as I weaved my way through the busy set.

Desperate to get out, I kept my head down and eyes to the ground as I walked.

Only a few meters from the door, I bumped into someone.

Shit.

I turned quickly to apologize, not wanting the random stranger to think that I was rude but stopped when I saw who it was.

My eyes widened and my mouth dried up. I couldn't speak. I couldn't move.

I gulped and closed my eyes as my breathing quickened, preparing myself for yet another round of verbal abuse.

But it didn't come.

I slowly looked up at the person I bumped into, expecting to see a scowl.

But Louis just stood there looking at me with a weird expression.

As if he was trying to figure me out or something. Like he was trying to guess what I was thinking.

His curious expression stayed for what seemed like hours as we both started at each other in the middle of the busy set.

He opened his mouth to say something, but closed it again.

Then he shook his head and the strange face he had been wearing dropped.

He ran a hand down over his face before letting out a long breath.

"Have a nice afternoon off, Harry." He said before turning around and disappearing into the crowd.

I stood frozen for a few minutes longer before my legs started to move again.

I got myself to my car, unlocked it and climbed in.

I just stared at the steering wheel, trying to process what had just happened.

I was convinced he was going to hit me or something. At least call me names and yell like he usually did but he didn't.

He even called me Harry instead of Coat Boy

I didn't think he knew my actual name, let alone how to use it in a sentence.

I reached over into my bag and pulled out a bottle of water, taking a few long gulps.

He said 'Have a nice afternoon off.' How did he even know I had the afternoon off?