Chapter 71

Louis’ POV

“So I told Harry.” I said to Niall.

We were sitting in my apartment, lounging on the couch as we played Xbox together.

“Told Harry what?” Niall asked, twisting his body as he tried to turn the car on the screen while rapidly pressing buttons.

I was quiet for a moment, unsure sure how to word it.

“Um…” I trailed off as he glanced at me with a confused expression.

“What?” He laughed. “Oh, OH!”

He paused the game, threw the controller down and turned to face me.

“I…” I opened and closed my mouth, trying to form words but I didn’t know what to say.

“About…” Niall lowered his voice a little as he looked at me. “Dan?”

I nodded and sat up, crossing my legs on the couch as I faced him.

“So he knows everything?” Niall asked. “Like, everything?”

I nodded again and let out a sigh.

“Yeah,” I answered. “I told him everything.”

“Oh Lou…” Niall smiled at me and ruffled my hair. “That’s great! I’m so proud of you.”

I looked down at my hands and smiled a little, proud of myself, before it fell and I remembered what it was that I wanted to tell Niall.

Harry and I had been a little off lately, and I was pretty sure it was my fault. It was all because I was still with Eleanor.

And as much as I didn’t want to be (and she really didn’t either since that one time that I screamed at her and kicked her out of my apartment as I told her it was over) I couldn’t escape it.

It was written into my contract.

“I think Harry is mad at me.” I mumbled.

“What?” Niall frowned. “Why would he be mad? He doesn’t even seem like the kind of person who could be mad with anyone.”

“Because of El.” I answered. “Because we can never do anything normal couples do because of my stupid contract and stupid management.”

“Louis, calm down.” Niall put his hand on my shoulder. “It’s okay, it’ll all be over after the premier next week. Its only a week.”

“I know.” I sighed. “But Harry is upset and I can’t live with that for a second, let alone a whole week.”

Niall looked at me with sad eyes. “It’s going to be okay.”

I nodded and opened my mouth to answer, but I was interrupted by the sound of my front door opening.

“Boo-”

The moment I heard the pet name leave his lips, I knew who had just walked in to my apartment.

And I couldn’t let Niall hear the name Harry called me, I would never hear the end of it.

“Harry!” I shouted over the top of him, trying to cover up his words.

He came over to the couch with a smile.

“Hey Ni.” He chirped.

“Hey Harry,” Niall answered.

Harry grinned and leant over the back of the couch, putting his nose in my hair. I turned to look at him and realised our faces were very close together.