Chapter 36

I HAVE A NEW STORY.

ITS CALLED A LITTLE TOO MUCH AND BECAUSE YOU LOVE LARRY YOU SHOULD GO AND CHECK IT OUT.

IM GONNA POST MORE WHEN IT GETS MORE VOTES/COMMENTS SO GO DO THAT AND TELL ME YOU LOVE IT.

KAY THANKS BYE XO

ALSO

VOTE/COMMENT ON THIS LIKE THE AWESOME LITTLE LARRY SHIPPERS YOU ARE

GO GO GO 

ILY

.

.

.

Harry’s POV

“Oi! Harry!”

I had been peacefully talking to Charl in the hallway at the lot, when I heard my name called through the crowd.

She was cracking jokes as we talked about our movie night we were going to have later that night and we couldn’t decide on what pizza to get.

But then her smile shifted into a frown when she saw the guy moving towards us.

Charl rolled her eyes as she looked over my shoulder at who was coming. I couldn’t see, but her change in expression signalled that it wasn’t a friend.

“I’ll talk to you later.” She mumbled before turning around with a huff and going back inside the Trough.

“Wait, Charl-” I began as she disappeared but was interrupted when a hand clamped on my shoulder and spun me around.

“Hi.”

My eyes widened as I came face to face with Louis’ blue ones.

“Uh… H-Hello.” I stuttered before I gulped and took a cautious step backwards.

“I need your help.” He stated with a smile, not noticing the fact that I had become very wary.

The last time we talked about me doing favours for him, it was always horrible things that were selfish of him and degrading of me.

“I-I” I began. “I have this thing- I promised Charl I’d-”

“It’ll only take a little while.” He cut me off and looked at me with hopeful eyes. “Please?”

“I… um.” I scratched the back of my neck, desperately wracking my brain for an excuse as to why I couldn’t help him, and I really didn’t want to.

Even though we’d talked the other day, without his tears and vulnerability, I was afraid that he was going to revert to his old ways of being an asshole.

“Good.” He chimed and grabbed my hand before I could protest and lead me down the now emptying hallway. There must have been a take about to start that neither of us were required for.

“What are we doing?” I asked as Louis continued to pull me. “Where are we going?”

“Shh!” He hushed me with a smile and a little laugh before pushing a door open that read “Do Not Enter.” It was a stairwell that lead up, though I had no idea where.

“Louis!” I whispered as I ripped my arm out of his hand. “We can’t go in there.”

“Don’t be a pussy.” He replied. “Just come with me.”