Chapter 48

eeeekkkk i like this chapter ;)

ALSO

i posted the first chapter of my new Larry fic about peter pan and all that, its called LOST BOY and you should defs all go VOTE AND COMMENT on the FIRST CHAPTER.

its on my profile and the link will also be in the comments.

plus, the cover is on the side :)

GO GO GO

.

.

.

Harry’s POV

Louis had been on my mind everyday since the tree house.

All I wanted was to snog him senseless and show him how much I care about him. I want him to know that he was safe with me and that I would always be there for him.

But he insisted he needed time. I was willing to wait, but it frustrated me that he didn’t fully trust me.

Time. Time. Time. All he needed was time. But how much time?

All I knew was that everyday that we spent together, I was falling for Louis a little more.

So a few weeks later when he came over to my place for a lazy Sunday afternoon, I of course noticed that he was more forward and confident in himself.

“Harry!” He sang as he strolled into my apartment, using the key I’d given him a week before.

“In here, boo.” I replied, using a pet name that he seemed to think was adorable when it accidentally slipped out of my mouth a few weeks before.

“Hey,” He said as he appeared in the doorway of my bedroom. He walked over to the bed where I was sitting, typing away on my computer, and slumped down next to me, resting his head on my shoulder.

My heart still raced whenever he showed affection towards me, but after the past few weeks of almost constantly being around him, I had gotten better at controlling my awkward reactions to it.

“Whatcha doing?” He asked casually, lying back on my bed as I continued to type, trying to concentrate, but not wanting to ignore him.

“Just finishing up an email to my sister.” I answered as he lay beside me, not turning to look at him.

He sat still for a minute before sitting up again and resting his chin on my shoulder.

“How is Darc?” he asked me.

“Good,” I replied. “She misses us.”

“Us?” He questioned.
“Yeah, she loved you.” I chuckled as I saw him blush out of the corner of my eye. I smiled to myself just as I finished the email and pressed send.

“Done.” I chirped, shutting the lid of my laptop and turning to face him. He was leaning back on one arm, smiling lazily at me as we sat on my bed.

“So what are we gonna do today?” He asked.

“Well, I have this book that Liam said I should read. S’posed to be good.” I answered, getting off the bed and leaving the room as Louis followed me.

“Boring!” He sang as we walked into the kitchen, making me roll my eyes but smile.

“Drink?” I asked as I walked over to the fridge.

“Sure.” Louis answered, sitting at the bench and watching me as I poured us a cup of tea each.

I pushed his mug towards him as I picked mine up and walked back into the lounge room, Louis still following behind.