Chapter 50

sorry about the wait! i went to Perth for a week ON TOUR and yeah it was fun :)

anyways, enjoy!

.

.

.

Harry’s POV

I let out a frustrated groan as I held up three different suit jackets, trying to decide which one to wear while Charl sat on the bed ‘helped’.

And by helped, she really just laid there on her phone while I freaked out.

“I don’t know.” I moaned. “The burgundy looks weird, the blue’s nice, but I wear it way too often and the black one’s really out there with all the gold on it. I like it, but it’s pretty loud.”

I held up each of the jackets with a concentrated look, trying my hardest to decide what to wear.

“If it’s not plain, its too loud for you.” Charl commented.

“Touché.” I laughed. “But that’s not helping.”

“I don’t get it, its just a wrap party.” Charl replied. I could practically hear her roll her eyes at me from where she was lying on my bed. “No one cares cause we’re all going to be pissed.”

We’d finished filming a few days ago and tonight was going to be our wrap party, meaning all the cast and crew were going to be there.

Which included Louis.

Not that I was nervous around him as much anymore, but we were going to be in public together and I wanted to look good for him. Also, I wasn’t sure whether or not he was going to even want to talk to me if there were people around, so the freak out had begun.

Plus, Niall had organised the party, so it was at a very exclusive club in the city and was going to be very fancy.

I was really excited to be able to hang out with all my friends again, but the nerves were really beginning to set in.

I let out a sigh and stared at myself. “I care.” I answered. “Louis’ going to be there.”

“Obviously.” She snorted, rolling onto her stomach so she could look at me.

“So I need to look good.” I answered. “I don’t want him to see how awkward I am in public and realise how much of a loser I am.”

I pouted and put the suit jackets down over the back of a chair before putting my hands on my hips and looking at her.

“You are a loser.” Charl stated as she moved to sit on the end of the bed and look at me. “But I still love you.”

“Yeah, well I don’t want him to think I’m a loser.” I replied, not even bothering to retort to her comment about me. “I don’t want him to… leave because he knows that I’m nothing compared to the glamorous life he already has.”

Charl sighed and fell backwards onto the bed. “Harry, stop stressing.” She chastised before sitting back up again. “He’s not going to leave you! And he’s seen you in sweats when you’ve just gotten out of bed for God’s sakes. What are you worrying about?”

“Charl-” I tried as I sat down next to her.

“No,” She interrupted. “He seriously likes you so you need to stop think he’ll leave.”

“But he’s Louis Tomlinson.” I protested. “He could have any one in the whole world, literally anyone. He’s a superstar living the life of the rich and famous. And I’m just… well- me.”