Chapter 11

Harry’s POV

All I could feel was his warm lips on mine. He was pushing them harder and harder, trying to get a reaction out of me, but I didn’t respond.

I was frozen for a couple of seconds while my brain caught up and when I realised what was going on, I pushed him away.

It was nice, I guess, but I didn’t really want it. I was here for a good time with my friends, not to hook up with some random.

Especially not here. Not where anyone could see and most certainly not at a straight club. I’m not stupid. I know there are homophobes out there and trust me, I’ve had my fair share of run-ins with them and I really wasn’t in the mood for some drunken asshole to abuse me tonight.

“W-What are you d-doing?” I stammered, staring at him with wide eyes as I kept my hand on his chest and his advances at bay.

Before he could answer, I heard another voice come from behind me.

“Harry!” It was Niall. He put his hand on my shoulder and yelled. “We have to go, now!”

“W-What?” I stuttered, not taking my eyes off Luke. He was standing there smirking, like he knew I would enjoy it.

He’s so cocky.

“We need to leave.” This time it was Liam’s voice, he had come up on my other side, coat in his hand as he tried to pull me away.

“Just give me a minute,” I protested. “Wait outside, I’ll be there in a sec.”

Liam looked hesitant to let me stay, God knows why, but he and Niall eventually agreed, saying they would be waiting in the lobby. They were very pushy about leaving soon. Something must have happened. Niall must have embarrassed himself or something, it seems like the kind of thing he’d do.

They quickly pushed back through the crowd and towards the lobby, leaving me with the drunk, smug idiot swaying in front of me.

“Luke, I-” I tried to speak, but he slammed his lips on mine again. This time, I pushed him off immediately.

“Luke, no. Stop.” I told him, holding him at bay.

“C’mon Harry. I know you liked it,” He slurred, the alcohol clearly getting to his head.

“Luke, please. Don’t. I have to go.” I said and started to turn away.

“No, Harry, please,” he grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him. “I’m sorry, I won’t push you. I like you, Harry.” He tried to explain.

I stared at him, searching his eyes for some kind of tell tale sign he was lying, but I couldn’t see anything.

“Good,” I stated. He was actually being really nice.

“Can I have your number? Maybe we could hang out sometime?” he asked me with a grin, making his lip ring stand out.

I thought about saying no, considering what he’d just done, but he seemed like a cool guy when he was sober.

Maybe we could be friends.

“Sure,” I replied and we swapped phones, each putting our numbers in the other’s.

“See ya.” I said, turning away as soon as I had my phone back but instead of being able to get out of the small space amongst the people, I was met with a couple hooking up.

I scrunched my nose and tried to push past them, but the girl spilled her drink all down my shirt.

I yelped a little and sprung backwards, wiping at my shirt in an attempt to get the sticky liquid off me.