Chapter 47

the peter pan story I was talking about it now up GO FIND IT ON MY PROFILE. ADD TO YOUR LIBRARIES <3

also, i listened to 18.... and I died, I really wasn't ready for the emotional impact it would have and i really just couldn't handle it omg

anyone else?

.

.

.

Harry’s POV

I knew what Louis meant when he asked me for time, and I couldn’t help but smile a little. It meant he was trying to let me in, and that maybe, just maybe, I had a chance.

So I would give him all the time he needed. But that didn’t mean that we couldn’t hang out, because I had gotten quite attached to him. I loved having him around and to be honest, when he wasn’t there I felt like something was missing. I just knew I had to be careful not to push him into any kind of situation that made him uncomfortable or that could set off another panic attack because quite frankly, that was terrifying.

“Hiya!” I chirped as I entered his dressing room after work a few days later.

“Hey,” he replied, looking down at his table with a sad look.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” I asked as I walked over to him. I really wanted to wrap my arms around his waist as I stood behind him and kiss his ear, but I opted for the safer option of just lightly touching his arm as comfort.

“Nothing,” he mumbled, shoving me away to start packing up his things. “I’m just pissed off.”

I stayed silent for a minute, again, I didn’t want to push him, but I wanted to know what was wrong to make it better.

“Do you want to talk about it?” I said quietly as he sat down on the couch and put his head in his hands.

He let out a long sigh, so I moved to sit next to him, making sure not to touch him.

Eventually he looked up at me with red eyes, before basically rugby tackling me as he threw his arms around my waist and buried his head in my shoulder.

I leant back and he snuggled into my side as I heard a sniffle.

“Hey, hey.” I cooed, holding him close since that was clearly what he wanted. “It’s okay. I’ll be alright.”

He looked up at me before resting his head back on my shoulder. “It’s stupid.” He mumbled.

“Nothings, stupid.” I replied. “You can tell me.”

“El talked to me today,” he said eventually. “And she was mean.”

“Aw, was El mean to widdle Wou?” I teased, trying to lighten the spirits and he playfully hit my chest as he tried to supress his smile.

“I’m serious.” He moaned.
“Okay, okay.” I chuckled, lightly stroking his hair. “What’d she say?”

“She was just being bitchy because I dumped her ass.” He explained, sounding tired. “Its nothing big, she was just being a twat.” He continued, his voice getting more and more venomous the more he spoke about her.

“Don’t worry about her.” I told him as he sat up, and then stood up, leaving my side cold. “She doesn’t mean anything.”

“I know.” He replied, exasperated. “But she was still stupid and annoying.”

I laughed a little as I stood up too and walked towards where I had dumped my bag, putting it over my shoulder.

“Do you want me to cheer you up?” I asked. “We could hang out, if you like?”