Chapter 28

FILLER. BUT EH, WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT.

I'M SORRY, BUT THERE WILL BE LARRY COMING SOON!

PLS JUST HOLD ON.

.

.

AND VOTE / COMMENT PLEASE!

.

.

.

Harry’s POV

I managed to get home alright, but once I got there, I most certainly was not alright.

The drive was painful to say the least.

My phone was ringing constantly from an unknown number and I had no idea who it was.

Plus, I knew I would let down my guard the moment I talked to someone, whoever it was.

I could feel the tears brimming at the surface, but I was trying my hardest to hold it back.

I didn’t want to waste them on someone who didn’t care.

I’m sorry I left, I just couldn’t do it anymore.

I care about you, but it’s not working out.

I just don’t share the same feelings you do.

Please don’t call me. It’s better this way.

Goodbye

Goodbye

It was as simple as that.

Goodbye.

One word and we were done.

All the happy times we’d shared together.

All the movies we watched, late nigh cuddling, dinners we’d shared, presents we’d bought.

Even though it was only a couple of weeks, I really did like him.

And to have him dismiss my feelings so quickly, it really hurt me.

I unlocked the door to the apartment and kicked off my shoes violently at the front door.

I trudged straight down to my room, ignoring the shouts from my roommates and Ash.

I nearly ran down the hall, past where I saw the three boys surrounding the TV and towards my room.

Of course Ashton was there, he seemed to always be around lately.

Well, whenever he wasn’t with Cal.

“Harry!” I heard him shout out just as I slammed the door to my bedroom.

I huffed and dropped my bag before throwing myself down onto my bed and burying my head in my pillow, finally letting my tears out.

I cried and cried, blocking out the knocking on my door.

I felt like an absolute crybaby. A pathetic human being that I was that upset over something so small and apparently trivial.

“Harry?” Ash’s muffled voice called. “You okay, man?”

“Go away, Ash.” I called back, my voice surprisingly strong.

“I-I just wanted to talk to you for a sec, make sure you’re okay?” he replied.

“Ash, I’m clearly not fine,” I snapped. “Leave me alone.”

“Please Harry, let me in?” Ash asked timidly. “I know you need to talk about it. C’mon man, we can talk it out.”