Chapter 89

Louis' POV

After we'd stayed with the Styles for about a week, it was time for Harry and I to leave.

It had been one of the most amazing trips of my life, and I been a lot of places. This one was special, because it was with Harry.

I never had a great family life after I had come out to them, and Harry's family were the complete opposite of mine. They were kind, supportive and loving, and they had been amazing.

They were everything my family wasn't, and now they were practically my family too, and I couldn't be happier about it.

So as Harry and I were in the bedroom, packing our things, I decided to tell him.

"Your family are great." I said as I sat cross-legged in the middle of the double bed, folding clothes and putting them in my suitcase.

"They're pretty great, aren't they." He nodded from over by the dresser, taking his clothes out and putting them in his own case.

I laughed and hummed as he took the last few shirts out and moved his case over to the bed with me, so we were sitting together.

"Did you enjoy yourself, love?" Harry asked me, placing a hand on my leg as he smiled at me.

"I did." I nodded and leant forward to kiss his cheek, as I continued packing.

"Good." He chuckled as he leaned in and nuzzled my cheek, tickling me with his hair.

"Harry!" I giggled, trying to push him away from me as he continued to get closer and closer, making me fall back onto the bed as he hovered over me.

"Hm?" He feigned innocence as he started kissing my cheeks and neck, tickling me with his feathery kisses.

I laughed again as my arms went around his neck and his lips finally found mine. He kissed me lightly, and then deeper, cupping my cheeks.

"I love you." He whispered as he pulled back, our foreheads resting together. "And my family love you. I'm so glad you agreed to come here with me. I- Family is so important..." He stopped and took a deep breath, smiling as he stroked my cheek. "I'm so happy you let me show you that."

"So am I." I answered him, leaning up to kiss him one more time. "And I love you too. Now get off me." I laughed and pushed his chest lightly so he sat up, and I did the same. "C'mon, we should finish packing. The car is going to be here soon."

.

When we heard the car pull up, we knew it was time to go.

"Oh, Harry!"

Harry and I were standing by the front door, our bags at our feet as we said goodbye to his family. Anne and Des were standing in the lounge room doorway, along with Gemma who had Darcie in her arms.

"Come here, love." Anne said to Harry, who stepped forward and hugged her.

"It was so lovely to see you, baby." She said as she held onto her son, having missed him for 5 years.

"You too, mum." He answered as he gently kissed her cheek, and then leant back to look at her. "I'm gonna miss you."

"I'll miss you too, Harry." She replied. "Make sure you visit more! 5 years is too long, Mister."

Harry laughed as she ruffled his hair, and he moved on to saying goodbye to his dad and sister.

"Louis."

I smiled as Anne came towards me, arms outstretched for a hug, which I gratefully gave her.

"Mom." I answered. "Thank you so much for having us."