Chapter 12

Harry’s POV

By the time I got to my apartment block, it was 3am. After I walked away from the guys, I went straight to my car and sped away.

I felt really bad for Ashton because I brought him and probably should have stuck around to take him home, but I didn’t know where he was and I just needed to get home.

On the drive, I had to pull over because my tears were making it difficult for me to see the road. I stopped outside a park and cried my eyes out.

There was so much on my mind and in one day, my entire life had changed so drastically, I didn’t know what to do with myself.

Louis officially hates me. He made that abundantly clear and for some unknown reason, he wanted to make my life hell. So far, he was succeeding.

On top of that, my two new friends were also his friends. And apparently they were close. I wasn’t sure what to feel. They were really nice and I got along well with them, but if they were friends with Louis, would they soon turn on me too? Would they end up like him; hating me and hurting me?

I have work on Monday and just thought of having to face him there made me want to curl up into a ball and cry.

He knows I’m gay now, and I’m sure he’ll tell everyone. And if the casting director, or anyone for that matter, is homophobic, then I’ll get fired for sure. Once again, he has something over me and I was so scared that he would use it against me.

Why was he so mean? What the hell did I ever do to him to make him feel this way about me?

He was so horrible tonight. He broke my grandmother’s cross and called me despicable names. He made me feel like dirt beneath his feet and he completely embarrassed me in front of my new friends.

Niall and Liam didn’t know about my sexuality and he just completely outed me in front of them.

I wasn’t even sure how they felt about gay people so I wasn’t even sure I could call them friends. I guess we’ll see on Monday.

I took a few deep breaths to calm down, trying to put his hurtful words from my mind. I wiped my tears and ran a hand through my hair before I started to drive again.

Once I pulled up to the apartment block, I headed straight up stairs to my apartment. I trudged up the worn out steps, past the cracked wall paper to the top level where my door was.

I crept towards the front door and slowly unlocked it, trying to be as silent as possible as I sneakily moved through the apartment.

Both Will and Jack were asleep in their rooms already, I could hear them snoring, so I just took my shoes off and fell into bed, my mind reeling from tonight’s events.

I sighed as I rolled over.

Not knowing what Monday would hold was going to eat at me all day tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Monday finally rolled around, I was literally dreading getting out of the car.

All night I was tossing and turning, I didn’t get barely any sleep last night, worrying about today.

I wasn’t sure how he was going to be but from past experience, Louis is a very angry person and liked to take it out on me. So I had a feeling today wasn’t going to be much of an exception.

I pulled up into the parking lot 10 minutes early and checked my appearance. I didn’t want to give him any more reason to hate me. I groaned and leant my head on the steering wheel as I gave myself a pep talk to prepare myself for the day.