Dark Side- Chapter Thirty One

Authors note: The next chapters will be in Ian's point of view (31-33) Enjoy :)

Getting shot in the leg hurts and getting dragged through the woods like a dead body makes it fucking painful. Not to mention the fact that there was some moron beside me with a knife and each stumble brought that knife closer to my face. Plus I'm still in a fight with Sophie. Well I would assume everything's okay, she has to come get me so the past is behind us, right? Hell, who am I kidding, she'll have to save me.

I bit back a yelp as my leg bumped into a rock, I heard a faint chuckle from the vampire douche carrying me. I growled silently. Stupid fucking vampires.

"We're almost home." Vivian cooed from up front.

Suddenly she stopped walking, as did the rest of them. Then I was dropped onto my butt. She slowly walked around to meet me as my two friends pointed they're weapons at me.

"Oh goodie." I growled.

"Don't you want to walk to it?" She smirked, "Oh wait, can you walk?" She leaned in close to me.

"I can do whatever the hell I have to, including beat your ass to get out of here." I snarled at her.

"Oo, I like it when you get angry." She laughed mockingly, "Boys help him walk."

The guys on either side of me hoisted me up onto my feet. Vivian walked around them and they all started moving again, the two guys still holding onto me. I stumbled forward, pain running up and down my leg. I cursed under my breath with each step.

We walked forever. Close my ass. The forest brought surprises for me at each turn. I have to admit I'd get happy when I thought we were almost out then we'd turn down another dirt path or rock covered stream. I was starting to lose feeling. My leg just felt like a dead weight. It was impossible to keep up with them, that's probably why they took shifts dragging me around. Right now I was being towed by the Barrett guy, man he had issues. I don't know what the hell Vivian has on him but he's probably better without it. Who would put up with her just to get something back?

"Can we break? My leg is about to fall off." I pleaded with him.

"The bullet's still inside it." He mumbled back to me.

"What?"

"Jason was bragging about it earlier, the bullet is in your leg." He sounded annoyed.

"Can we stop so I can pull it out?" I gasped, that's why I'm not healing!

"No, Vivian won't let us. We're almost there." He told me.

"Are you sure? Cause your definition of close is not the same as mine." I mumbled looking at my leg. He better not be messing with me or I swear I'll use my leg as a weapon.

"Trust me, for me and you we're close. For vampires we're pretty much there." He nodded.

That was pretty much all we said until the entire group stopped again. I tried to catch my breath as something sung open. It sounded like rusty gates, but I couldn't see anything. I didn't bother to try to look, Jason was hell bent on keeping me in the dark. Every time I moved to look he moved his body to block my view. They started moving again after a bit, going through the assumed gates and down a gravel path. The rocks of the gravel sent pain staggering up my leg when I stepped in the wrong spot, I swear I almost face planted at least five times.

I was focused on my feet, watching where I was stepping so I didn't even notice the door I was walking into until I found myself in the pitch black. Barrett still had firm hold of one of my arms preventing me from doing anything. I was too tired to try anyways. They lead me up stairs that seamed to spiral endlessly, I stumbled and tripped in the dark until my eyes adjusted but even then I had trouble. We reached another door and bright light attacked my eyes as the door sung open. Jason pushed me through the doorway and Vivian followed behind me. They closed the door quickly and I heard it lock.

"Are you going to fix my leg?" I asked Vivian as she leaned against the rooms white walls.

She smiled, "I can."

"Can?" I pried sitting on the floor myself.

"I'm not sure if I will yet." She smirked.

"Okay, I understand, you want to get Sophie over here so put me in pain longer and blah blah blah. But if I'm dead before she can get here you won't get the satisfaction of killing her." I stated, rolling up my pant leg to look at my wound.

The bullet hole was disgusting, the edges of the cut were jagged. You could tell that it tried to heal but was stopped by the bullet. I pulled it open and cringed. The bullet wasn't in far but it was painful. I closed my eyes as I stuck my finger inside the hole. My plan was flawless except I forgot about my fat fucking fingers. I only succeeded in pushing the bullet farther into my leg. I gasped as I felt it dig deeper, my eyes snapping open as I mentally sent curse words at everything.

I felt Vivian move, she was right at my toes now staring at my wound. I started pulling my pant leg down, she was creeping me the fuck out. She was practically drooling at the sight of my blood.

She stopped me, "I'll fix it."

"If that involves you turning into a blood sucking freak, I'm okay." I mumbled back, she was beyond creepy.

"I'll control myself." She gave me a dirty look and I scoffed but motioned for her to go ahead.

I turned my head away as he bit into my leg. I gasped as the world started to spin and suddenly I wasn't me anymore. I was Sophie. Well, I could feel her pain but I was watching her. I watched as she fell to the floor in pain, tears running down her face. I wanted to colapse to, then she stood and turned, looking straight at me. I froze, I could still feel her pain I would still be on the floor but it was like she could see me. She took a few steps forward tears still falling from her beautifully sad eyes. She looked as if she'd been crying for weeks, her eyes were puffy and her nose red. 

"Ian?" She mumbled.

I was about to speak when the world spun again and I, I was back. A tear rolled down my cheek, why was I mad at her? She looked torn. Broken. And I did that to her. Vivian lifted her damned head and looked at me. I looked down and watched my wound close then slowly let out a sigh of relief. She smiled and laughed, spitting the bullet back out on the ground then she got up and left. Closing the door behind her and locking it tight. I saw the shadow of someone just outside my room, with absolutely no windows or possible escapes I was trapped. Fuck.