Dark Side- Epilogue

Author's note: Okay so as you've already figured out this is the last chapter. Since I think I can take the story further there will be a sequel to Dark Side. I might go back and tweak this novel, since I never got the chance to really go through and perfect it before, but don't worry if you've already read it (I'm assuming you have since you're reading this) the plot line won't change. Anyways enough of my story. Enjoy the last chapter and thank you so much for reading/voting

*Mystery POV*

"Ma'am?" A man's voice called me back into reality as I swiveled around in my desk chair. I'd been staring out the window, watching the sun rise. I wiggled my pen in my fingers and watched as the man stepped forward into the dull light. 

He had short bark brown hair and eyes to match, his face was round and he was fit. He wore glasses that we both know he didn't need as his ears were his eyes. To fit in though he wore a facade of glass.   He cleared his throat again, god I was so spaced out today. But what did it matter? Everything was going my way. I looked up at him, leaning back in my chair.

"Yes?" 

Now he looked down, feeling the power of my gaze, "She lived."

In a second my heart stopped, again. My eye's went wide and I felt them flash a bright red colour. The man's eyes widened much like my own as he began to back up. I stood up, the chair flying backward into the wall, the pencil dancing between my fingers now a pile of saw dust. 

"How?" it came out like a growl.

"Vivian, she," He swallowed, "She died." 

"How?" I demanded again.

"Chryson stabbed her, she was more-"

"She's human." I stated.

"Yes but w-we underestimated h-her." He stammered. 

I felt my body began to shake, I clenched and unclenched my fists, "Leave!" 

With that the boy ran from the room and I couldn't hold it in any longer, my body shook from it's own. Fangs elongating themselves at the same time. I ran out my closest exist, one I had made for occasions like this. Not that this always happened. I always one. But Chryson, Chryson was different. She was almost as knowledgeable as I. 

I ran into the woods, letting instinct take me. This was a war that wasn't over. This was a war that was just about to begin.