Dark Side- Chapter Nineteen

*Ian's POV*

"Fuck!" I cried as my chest throbbed again, this time sending me tumbling to the ground as I crossed onto my territory. The fucking bitch was doing something with that Wren guy she shouldn't be. I felt a growl try to rumble out of my chest as I fought to pick myslef out but it died out quickly. The pain subsided and I stood, I guess she stopped kissing him to take a breath.

"Where have you been?" Matt demanded in his Alpha tone. His Alpha tone was like your parents calling you by your first and middle name, you knew you were in shit.

"Around." I shrugged, rubbing my chest as I walked by him and he followed.

"No one's seen you around last night, no one saw you around yesterday, Ian answer me!" Matt thundered coming up beside me to block my path.

"Who pissed in your cornflakes?" I grumbled pushing past him again as the pack house came into view.

"You smell like her." He growled in a dangerouly low tone, and I spun to face Matt.

"What do you expect she's my fucking mate Matt!" I snarled back.

"What's in your hand?" He asked nodding at Sophie's blood soaked shirt.

I threw it at him, "Figure it out for yourself."

He let out a snarl as he examined the shirt. I could only imagine what was going through his mind as he smelt human blood and Sophie's sent. His eyes flashed red, then black as he studied the shirt then he ripped it. Straight down the middle with shaking hands. I shook my head and turned away, walking towards the pack house not caring about what's about to happen to me. I heard a number of pack members gasp as I heard more clothes rip and turned to face Matt's black wolf charging at me head on. Before I could think my wolf took control, leaving me little to control as I turned and met his attack head on.

It was a bite for bite situation as I scratched him and he scratched me, niether one of us gaing the upper hand andpack members crowding around to watch us. If I won I was Alpha he was banished, if he won I was banished. Those were the rules we had silently made as we rolled around, figthing for the upper hand. Then my wolf stopped, just like that he froze in place giving me back the control and promising to never come out like that again. Which was a lie, while I could hold him back most of the time he came out when he felt like he could. As I stepped up to bat I realized why he stopped the pain in my chest returned but at least ten times worse, knocking me to the ground again as Matt pinned me there. They weren't just kissing anymore. Matt growled down at me, turning back into a human and yelling silent words at me. I couldn't hear him. I couldn't see him anymore either as the world spun. The pain ridding up and down my spine until everything fadded into black.

*******

*Sophie's POV*

I left Wren's house quickly. I regretted everything that went on, I hated myself for being so stupid, what happened to Ian? Had he felt everything? Was I walking in the knee high puddle of shit I thought I was?

My guess was only yes. I dragged my feet as I walked, even with fresh blood coursing through me I felt tired and stupid, incredibly stupid. I deserve a smack in the face, a real good one. If only I'd never ever met Wren-or Ian.

Ya, maybe it was Ian maybe he-"Ouch." I mumbled into the hand smushed against my face as Dianne laughed. This is what I asked for though right?

"What are you doing down this street? I thought you and Wren were done?" Dianne asked raising one perfect eyebrow as she pulled her hand back.

"Well we kind of sort of got back together." I replied

She gasped flinging her hands down and stomping her foot, " How come I'm the last to know about everything?!"