Dark Side- Chapter Two

Run, Forest! Run!" Samson yelled from behind me.

I stopped and laughed when he rammed into the back of me, "Suffer, Samson, Suffer!"

We had gone full circle around our territory and were headed back home. Samson had decided himself deserving enough to stay the night and 'hitch a ride to school' with us. I tried to decline but majority rules. Samson is a good friend but he gives me this creepy feeling sometimes, and I hate the thought of him staying the night, it was almost like inviting a killer to use your knifes. But no the less Samson is my brothers friend, right? So I can hold up for one night, he wasn't that bad. I looked back at him again and he winked at me, his long blonde hair flowing in the wind behind him and his blue eyes sparkling. Most girls would find him swoon worthy, but I just can't see it. He always tried too hard to be mr.pick up lines; he was more about getting laid than anything else. I hopped the fence instead of wasting time going through the gate as we got to my house. And yes it is in fact my house, I bought it and pay for it. I opened the door and left it open for the boys coming in behind me.

"Changed the furniture again I see. No worries I can get funky in here too." Samson announced as he walked into the living room.

"Don't get funky anywhere." I mumbled, making a face.

"Aw come on, Soap. I get funky too." Darrin laughed walking up beside Samson.

"Yeah, Soap on a rope, let's dance." Brian smirked.

They all broke out dancing, disco dancing, hip hop, everything. The most twisted thing about it was it looked really good. I shook my head at them and retreated up the stairs, my brain was probably never going to let go of the mental images. My room looked more inviting the closer I got to it. Even though I can't sleep, I still wanted to curl up in the blankets and close my eyes. Sleep was something vampires couldn't do. We are forced to be awake every hour of the day. My mind clouded with thoughts of Brian and Cassie, they were a cute couple. The main thought that bounced around my mind though, was the fact that I didn't know her very well. I always assumed that Dianne would mate one of my brothers, if mates did exist. Brian himself interrupted my thoughts as he through my bedroom door open and danced in, the two other doofous' following him. I chocked on my own laughter as their pants simultaneously fell to the ground. They laughed, kept dancing, and then insisted on me joining their gangster pants less crew- their words not mine.

"Sophie!!" Samson yelled, as I threw pillows at them.

"We need tunes man." Brian commented

I paused realizing they had no music with them, "Then get out of my room, ya freaks."

"Aw but it’s so- it’s so empty..." Darrin snickered as he looked around the room

I followed him realizing how empty my room really was it only consisted of a TV, a bed, bedside table, and a couch-not counting the closet of the bathroom- it was almost depressing. I looked back at them and they were all still standing there, pant less, looking around the room.

"Then leave and how, “I gestured to their boxers,” did that happen."

"Well ya see we knew it would either piss you off, or make you laugh so we took our belts off and here we are." Brian briefed me.

"But we'll leave now if you really want." Samson suggested.

"No!" Darrin punched his arm.

"Oh and Cassie thinks Chloe, you, and herself should have a sleepover tomorrow," Brian started then took in my expression, "just so you can get to know each other! Please."

"Fine, only if you leave though." I mumbled

"Okay, but I'll be back."Darrin warned

"Me too." Samson winked