Dark Side- Chapter Twelve

When we got home we walked in to find Cassie and Brian pretty much making out on the couch. While some of me wanted to puke and some of me wanted the same with Ian, Dianne parctically gagged when she saw them. I slammed the door behind me and cleared my throat. Cassie jumped and fell off Brian while he looked at me in frustration.

"Oh!" Cassie stood, "Sophie, I'm so sorry."

"It's okay I'll just have to get my memory wiped clean." I mumbled as I headed for the stairs

"Can you guys do that?" She asked, "Would that help with the whole process, getting over him will be hard."

I paused at the bottom of the stair case, my mouth suddenly dry. Either Cassie's IQ dropped down a lot or Brian told her something.

I looked over at him, Whats she talking about?

I told her everything, vampires, werewolves, she took it surprisingly well.

Do you always gossip about me when I'm gone? I asked sarcastically, I should've been the one to tell her the things about me. There are somethings I don't want her to know.

Only my blog followers, and everyone on Twitter. Brian smirked back.

I turned back to Cassie, who was looking back and forth between the two of us, "Ya we can and, no need to feel sorry, I'm getting over it." I shrugged

Cassie grasped me by the shoulders, "You're going through a lot, Chryson. You need to talk about it."

Even my real name? Did you tell her yours? I groaned, asking Brian again.

Nope, please don't tell her mine, she only asked if you have one and she thinks it's pretty. Brian begged.

I smiled, "Okay, Cipiran we'll be upstairs if you wanna gossip some more."

I heard both the girls laugh as they followed me up the stairs. Thank god they were getting along so well. We decided when we got to the top of the stairs that the office would be a good place for our talk because I had no doubt that the boys had installed microphones in my room. I knew they had. There was one by my bed and one by my closet. In a way it was super creepy but I think they're just trying to protect me.

But they were stupid to think I wouldn't block them out with clothes and Kleenex, but all that did was muffle the sounds they could hear. We got into the office and I sat on the couch as Dianne sat on the office chair and Cassie closed the door as she moved to sit beside me.

"How are you really?" Cassie asked

"Fine, I don't care about him or any of his Wolfy friends." I shrugged off her question.

"Really?" Dianne smiked as she typed in something on the computer clicked the mouse than smiled.

Wolf howls filled the room and I cringed. They were so beautiful and only reminded me of Ian. Dianne smirked even more when she saw me get up from my seat and use all my speed to run across the room to stop the noise. I sighed as relief washed over me and turned back around to face the pointed look from both Dianne and Cassie.

"It doesn't matter what I feel, he's got a whole pack that doesn't approve and he feels the same." I mumbled sitting back down.

"It does so matter! You need to march over there and show him you want him." Cassie protested

"Okay, I don't think that's the right approach here, he needs to come to you." Dianne said.

"I think I don't care what he does, Eventually he'll have to man up and face me. I should be the one who hates him after my parents." I snarled.