Dark Side- Chapter Ten

Yay! Double Digits!!! Happy chapter 10 ;) Anyways Enjoy and thanks for reading:

My morning started off crappy. The clouds in the sky blocked the sunrise as did the constant feeling of Samson watching me. If he wasn't my brothers friend I swear he'd be dead, little purvey guy. Second reason for a crappy day- all my bras were in the washer excluding the one Darrin had used for a jock strap once. Why is he so weird? Chills ran up my spine as I pulled that bra on, trying to ignore the fact that something that had been on his personal space was now on mine. I mean had it been anyone not related to me it wouldn't have mattered as much, but c'mon it's just gross. So I decided I was going to go with an 'I don't care' attitude I pulled on baggy roots track pants and a baggy shirt.  I styled my hair in a messy bun and was at the door waiting.

"Hey sis." Darrin cooed

"Morning Soap." Brian followed

"Please tell your friends I do not enjoy being watched all night." I muttered

Darrin and Brian shared a look before they both mumbled yeahs and Okays. We left the house and I took off instantly not slowing until I could see the school. Chloe walked towards me with a wide smile, which quickly turned into a frown when I didn't return it. She asked what was wrong and I brushed it off as being tired. There was only one person I wanted to see. I got my wish as I said bye to Chloe and went to my locker, Wren stood there with a small smile. He opened his arms when he saw me and I ran into them, enjoying the warmth only his body could bring. I liked the moments like this, were I felt like he knew me so well, well enough to know I was feeling crappy and I needed his hug. We stood like that until the bell rang. Wren pulled away linking my arm in his and guiding me towards class. Wren knew enough to let me be in first period, he drew doodles on my back in-between notes. He knows I love the feeling of it, but he gave up about half way through class when it wasn't having any effect on me. Art dragged on the longest, making my mood worse and worse. I swear everyone in that class was trying to bug me. About five of the girls in the corner where gossiping about me and 'why is she dressed like that today? She never wears baggy clothes.' and 'Maybe Wren knocked her up.' I gave them the dirtiest looks possible as did Darrin until they finally shut up. Then there was the male population who were creative enough to come up with names like 'Dired up Soap', 'Baggy Saggy', and my personal favourite, 'Used up Trash.' They all deserved a punch in the face for creativity, except for the guy who made the trash one, I was still trying to make sense of that.

"What's really wrong?" Wren asked outside my second period class.

I smiled for once, "Well besides gaining no sleep, I didn't get to see the sunset or sunrise and there was some perv creeping on me."

"Who?" Wren practically demanded

"My brother's friend Samson." I groaned

"Thee Samson?" He asked

"Yeah." I sighed

I'd told Wren about Samson before, about my feelings towards him. I left out any teasing or anything, I just basically told him he was really annoying. I didn't want Wren to go all Hulk on Samson, well I did but I don't know what would happen. Wren was seriously over protective, but in a cute way. We made our way back to my locker.  More people made rude comments on how I looked. Seriously though? Humans are weird, for one day I look a little down and suddenly I'm pregnant and all this stupid stuff. I didn't even bother neatly putting my things away like I might have normally done, I just opened my locker threw my stuff in and slammed it shut. Wren announced he would treat me to a beautiful lunch under my favourite tree to try to make me feel better and I humbly agreed as he led me outside. He pulled me over to the tree and sat down with me in his lap. I closed my eyes and listened to the sound of his heart beat; I smiled as he gently stroked my hair and messaged my back. My smile grew even wider; he was doing a good job of making my day better. He knows I love it when he does this; he gives me the best back messages. I was putty in his hands. We sat in our own little world, no brothers, no drama, just us. I was actually starting to relax a bit.