Dark Side- Chapter Seventeen

Morning came too early. I decided I could go without seeing the sunrise to make this perfect moment last longer. I know that whatever made Ian so great last night was probably gone by now. I only hoped that he would act like it was still there until he left, I had exams early today so I would be gone before him and home before he got to school. I could tell he'd pulled away a bit from me, his back was against mine as he turned restlessly in his sleep. I couldn't stay in bed any longer, my muscles quaked with want, want for Ian and want for Vivian's dead body. So like any good person would I slipped out of the bed trying not to wake him up but failed. It seemed someone was sleeping lightly as he rolled over, moaned and glanced up at me. I cringed a bit, waiting for him to yell or lash out or something but he only looked at me than closed his eyes again. I let out the breath I'd been holding and went to my en suite. I showered, brushed my hair and teeth then made my way to the closet. I checked to see that Ian was still in the bed and felt slightly relieved that he was. I didn't want him to accidentally get a free strip show or something.

I picked out my bra and underwear then slid them both on breathing deeply as I was on my tip toes, praying he wouldn't come in.  I grabbed my shower towl off the floor and brought it back to the bathroom in my undies, I was feeling less nervous about this, it was like a bathingsuit right?

"That's a good look for you." Ian said, I could tell he was smirking as he stood behind me.

I smirked a little myself then turned around and shoved him playfully into the wall. I walked by him to get to the closet so I could pull on jean shorts and a long sleeve white shirt. After I was done I turned to face Ian. He smiled, looked worried then sucked in a breath.

"Do you think your brothers would let me borrow clothes?" He blurted looking a bit embarrassed as he glanced around the closet.

I gave him a questioning look, trying not to look at what he was wearing now, "Is your house off limits?"

"No, just I can't go back there smelling like you." He mumbled. Ouch that hurt a little. I covered any pain at the sentence and let my eyes sweep over his body. He was shirtless, with his blue jeans still on. I rested my eyes on his amazing body, abs, arm muscles, shoulder muscles, everything. Even the little tattoo of a wolf's paw with two dates in it.

My curiosity spiked a little but I didn't ask any questions and made my way out of my room. I walked down the hall quietly, just in case Darrin was up. But when I got into his room he was gone. I already had a suspicion in the back of my mind that they would leave early, they didn't want to run into my mate again. Truth be told I didn't want them to either. I stole a pair of black skinny jeans and a yellow polo shirt trying to avoid making puns in my head as I imagined him wearing them- oh this should be good. I carried them back to my room, folding them across my arm and hoping no one would run up the stairs and stop me. I opened the door and threw them at Ian, laughing at his stunned face.

He walked into the bathroom with the clothes in his arms and I couldn't help but stare at his back muscles too. They too were nice. I leaned against the wall until he came out then I smiled wide. The yellow polo shirt looked amazing on him, I should dress him everyday. Not to mention the skinny jeans that showed off his leg muscles. I lead him to the front door, I started to leave as Ian went the opposite direction clearly he had other plans. Ian waltzed into the kitchen like he owned the place and I smiled, if he was looking for food he wouldn't find any. I mean we're vampires think about it. We haven't gone shopping since we haven't had any non-supernatural creatures over yet.

"You have to be kidding!" He yelled, slamming cuboard after cuboard as I walked through the swinging door behind him.

"Can't find food?" I smirked as he walked towards me.