Dark Side- Chapter Sixteen

Ian looked up at me through his eyelashes. He looked incredibly innocent as he leaned against the window with his hand pressed against it and the other in his pocket. If he wasn't such a tool I'd say he looked incredibly hot. I sighed I couldn't just let him stand out there. I opened the door and walked away, showing him I was still angry with him, even if I did want him here to make me feel better about Vivian. He followed me into my room slowly, trying not to disturb anything and when I turned to face him I caught him glancing around the room. Why was he glancing and not explaining why he's here? He has serious mood swings. His eyes settled on me as I went back to my bed. I sat down and looked at him waiting for his explanation.

He sighed running his hands through his hair and making it a tousled black mess, "I can't sleep with all your emotions swimming around in my head."

"So you came here too....?" I pressed leaning forwards as I crossed my arms.

"Cheer you up." He chuckled at himself.

"I'm glad you find this funny." I snarled.

Ian let out a frustrated sigh and sat down  on the love seat. He looked like he was lost in the Sahara dessert and I was resisting the urge to laugh at him. At least he knows how it feels. What he did next surprised me, he grabbed my hand in his, he went from not wanting to touch me to feeling my hand with his. He was so warm, he looked up at me again through his eyelashes and my heart melted, he looked so cute, so perfectly sexy.

"What's wrong?" He asked, his voice was full of the concern I saw in his eyes. Oh god, I can't lie my way out of this.

"Nothing." I murmured, I tried to look away but his eyes were so blue, they trapped me.

"Don't lie to me Sophie." He warned, could he die from doing this? Will I die? Will he spin it on me so it looks like I made him come here?

I groaned at the questions spinning in my head and his, "Why do you care? You're just here so you can sleep."

"Okay, point taken. I know I'm an asshole most of the time, I think half my pack agrees. But if you're not going to tell me and you're not going to get happy anytime soon can we at least watch TV?" he tried

I looked over at him and nodded, then laughed at the fact that he called himself an asshole. I don't know what brought on this new Ian, I guess sleep deprivation. I had to say I liked this one better, it was true that he'd tried to be nice and he just wasn't good at it. At the school he'd sounded like he was being forced to talk to me, when we'd first met he looked at me with nothing but hate. Sure, I resented him for it, but it felt so right to have him here beside me so I think I could get over it. Or at least I can try to.

He reached over me to get the remote, he tried not to make it completely obvious he was looking down my tank top but I could tell. I pulled it up as he got the remote and he chuckled, only reminding me of how he's a pig now too. I turned to the TV as he turned it on, the news station was replaying that story again. Don't they have any other news?! Before I could help it my fists clenched as Vivian's smiling faced appeared on screen. Ian glanced at me and changed the channel to some movie. I looked over at the wall clenching and unclenching my jaw as I tried to get over Vivian. I decided I wasn't going to watch the movie because whatever it was involved a lot of screaming. I stared blankly at the wall for at least the first fifteen minutes, I really need to add a poster or something.

"You know her don't you?" Ian asked.

"Who?" I replied as I looked over at him.

"The girl on TV, you looked pretty pissed and hey, I'm all for chick fights." He smirked

"Yeah, I know her. I don't think it'll be much of a fight." I mumbled, Ian looked curious but I saw him smile and shake his head turning back to the TV.