Dark Side- Chapter Thirty

I smiled up at Darrin as he slung a bag over his shoulder.I needed him gone so I had one less thing to worry about. My plan was flawless, unless of course I got caught. Ian looked down at me with concern and I bit back a small smile. Of course he was concerned, my plan involved him, he was a key feature and he could sense it.

"Don't worry I'll be fine." I whispered up at my brothers

"Stay away from her Soap." Brian replied

"Don't let her step on you though." Darrin winked

I laughed, "If I die I'll send Lassie here over."

"Don't die." They both said.

I lead them to the door in silence as Ian stayed resting against the kitchen wall. I waved them off and sighed as I watched them sprint through the forest. I wished I could run with them, but this was my fight. I turned and looked at Ian and smiled a coy smile.

"Hey partner." I cooed

"Don't ever call me that again," He snapped and I flinched a little, the old Ian was back, "What is my role in this?"

"Don't get your fur in a bunch." I smiled, I had to admit I was in an amazing mood and not even he could bring me down.

"Seriously Sophie, what am I doing?" He let out a frustrated sigh.

"Vivian is meeting me in the clearing out back, couple yards away," I paused, "She knows about you so you're coming with me to bait her."

"I'm your bait?!" He practically screamed.

"Fine then! Let her kill us both!" I snarled, he'd finally broke my happy spell.

"No, you'll stop her, right?" He said

"Of course." I sighed

Going out the back door and ripping my shoes off I ran for the clearing. Ian followed close behind and I smirked once again at the fact of the high and mighty wolf following me.

"You're gonna go in first, act like your looking for her specifically, ticked off because you found out she's going after me. We have to play the whole 'lovers role her.'" I said as low as possible.

"What are you doing?" He whispered back, a little harshly.

"I'm going to follow you minutes later acting like I don't want you to get hurt, and tell you that I can get her myself" I said calmly.

"Okay." He replied

I came to a halt just outside the trees feeling Vivian's presence but knowing she was too concentrated on Ian as he wandered out shaking like he was about to turn.

"Where is she?!" He shrieked raising his arms, "Sophie, tell me now ! She's not getting away with all this! She's plain stupid for even thinking I wouldn't kill her for touching you."

I ran out after him looking concerned, "Ian stop! She can't hurt me!"

He looked down at me with a sad smile, "But she'll try."

"Who cares? I'll kill her in seconds." I smiled back

"I know, but I still worry." He sighed

I realised Vivian didn't believe it, she thought we were acting. So I stopped placed my hand on his cheek and brought his lips down to mine. I could feel his shock as he clearly wasn't expecting this. It wasn't part of the plan. We're in a fight, we can't kiss. I just wanted to kill Vivian and be done with all of this .But he kissed me back anyways. I smiled before pulling away.