Chapter 15

Umji's POV

It's Friday already and I'm glad that the weekends are near. It means I won't see Yoongi the jerk and he can't pull pranks on me! "Hey nerd!" Speaking of the devil. And why in the moons is he still calling me nerd? Do I really look like a nerd to him? If I do then he's blind.

"What do you want now Jerk?" I asked and he rolled his eyes. He knows I'm annoyed by his presence, good for him! "I just want to remind you that we'll be doing the report at your place tomorrow and stop calling me Jerk, Nerd!" My place? That's not a good idea.

"Nu-uh! That ain't happening. Your place!" I said shaking my head then pointed at him making him frown. "Whatever. It will be your place." He said blankly then walked away. Geez that guy!

I shake my head and continued what I was doing which was making my way towards the music room. I usually go here when Jerk— I mean Yoongi is not here. While walking, I was reading my book that I borrowed from the library the other day but as I walked I bumped onto someone. "Hey!" The girl I bumped onto yelled.

"I'm sorry." I bowed and stepped aside to continue what I was doing but her hand immediately grabbed onto my hair pulling me back. "You bitch!" Why am I the bitch? I said sorry! "How dare you bump onto me and just pretend like nothing happened?"

"What the? I said I'm sorry! I didn't pretend— AAH!" I screamed when she pulled my hair more. That hurt you know! "You dare talk back? Don't you know who I am?" She yelled pulling on the handful of my hair on her hand. Do I have to know her?

"No—"

"Newbie!" She pushed me to the floor and squatted down in front of me. She once again grabbed my hair pulling it down to make me look up at her. She raised her other hand and slapped my right cheek. Geez this girl knows how to slap! That stung! "I'm Park Chaeyoung. Remember my name bitch! No one messes with me." She gritted her teeth and raised another hand to slap me again. I closed my eyes tightly knowing that it will hurt again but after a few more seconds, nothing came. I slowly opened my eyes to Chaeyoung looking stunned at a person holding her hand, stopping her from slapping my face.

"Huening Kai."