Chapter 10

2nd day of me in this school and the first thing that greeted me when I stepped in the building was an egg. Yes, literally an egg! It fell from the 2nd floor and when I looked up? The jerk was there, looking down and laughing at me. I had to wash my hair in the girl's restroom and it almost made me late for first subject.

He's lucky that I wasn't with the girls when he dropped that egg or else, he'll get it from them. I am now one subject away from lunch and this jerk is still annoying me. He keeps on kicking the back of my chair like a bully from elementary school. I slowly turned around giving him a sharp look before the Professor catch me glaring at this jerk, I quickly faced in front. Just a few minutes till lunch, keep calm Yewon.

I tried to focus in front but it's hard when someone is purposely annoying you. "Can you quit it?" I whisper yelled glaring at him while he looked at me with an innocent expression, raising both brows with a smile making me roll my eyes. "Ms. Kim!" I jump in surprise when the Professor's voice boomed in the room. "Yes sir?" I blurted out in panic.

"You seem to know what I'm talking about since you're not listening and too busy flirting with Mr. Min already. Detention after class!" What the heck?! I was not flirting with this Jerk! Arghh because of him I got detention. Great! Just great.

(Time Skip)

"I'm gonna kill him. I'm definitely gonna kill him." I muttered to myself in annoyance while poking my steak multiple times. It's lunch already and as soon as the bell rung, I immediately went out and dashed to the cafeteria where the girls were.

"Poor steak!" Eunha pouted looking at my steak. I looked down and just realized that I wasn't merely poking the steak, I was stabbing it. "You seem out of mood." Sowon said eating gracefully and I just groaned in a low tone. I pushed the plate away from me as I don't really have the appetite to eat anymore.

"Do you plan on telling us anything about it?" I don't even want to be reminded of it! I sighed and shake my head gesturing that it was nothing. I grabbed my yogurt drink and sipped on it. This is better than to stress myself out with that Jerk. Aish! I already have detention on my 2nd day of school. This is so frustrating!