Chapter 1

"Suga! Young Sir please!" My butler called after me as I dashed outside my room. My Mother has ordered him to keep me locked inside the house but as if that's going to happen. I have been known for getting into fist fights almost everyday and bullying my schoolmates, you could say that I'm the bad boy type. "Please Sir! She'll kill me." Crion said grabbing onto my arm with a pleading look. I smirked and in within a flick of a finger, he was soaking wet.

A secret, one secret that I have that I never told anyone. Only my family and closest of friends know this, I am a demigod. Like the demigods in the movie Percy Jackson but with less thrill in life, no monsters or cyclops or Hades chasing after me. I am Min Yoongi but I go by the name of Suga, 23 years old and I am the son of Poseidon. Poseidon as in the Greek God of the sea and earthquakes. I had the power to be one with the water and control it.

I walked outside triumphantly with the keys clicking by my hands. I opened the garage, grinning widely as the view of my Baby. My Mother had this customized just for me, perks of being born in a rich family. After Father impregnated my Mom, she started a business which succeeded and now? We're filthy rich!

"Hey dude!" I parked my motor then took off my helmet to face my friends. I ruffled my hair and got off before I walked towards them doing a little fist bump with Jin.

These are my friends, we kind of formed a group and had been friends for more than 8 years. We have been friends for so long that we already see each other as family and brothers. Aside from my Mom and our maids, they also know about me being the son of Poseidon. They, too, are demigods so there is no use in hiding that.

"You're late by 2 minutes and 43 seconds." That is RM or Kim Namjoon, 22 years old and is the son of Athena, Goddess of wisdom, poetry, art and war strategy. He has the power to control the minds of other people. He takes care of every negotiation we have when someone tries to sue us, of course, he is extremely smart. He is the brain of the group!

"Come on RM! Let him be." That one is Jin or Kim Seokjin, 25 years old and is the son of Aphrodite, the Goddess of love and beauty. He's pretty much Cupid in training, he can make two people fall in love or hate each others. Being the son of Aphrodite, he had good looks in which can get girls crawling on his feet. It's pretty creepy to be honest, he had plenty of stalkers.

"Was it your Mom again?" Jimin asked. Park Jimin, 21 years old and is the son of Ares, the God of chaotic war. He has this strength and speed to take down anyone that crosses his path. But sometimes, we tease that RM is the actual son of Ares, not him, because RM is very clumsy. He tends to destroy or break everything that he touches by accident.

"I wouldn't be surprised." Jungkook laughed and I just chuckled at them. Jeon Jungkook, 20 years old and is the son of Dionysus, the God of wine and pleasure. He had the power to make everyone that looks into his eyes tell the truth. Anyone he wants couldn't resist looking into his eyes. He's the youngest in the group.

"At least you made it!" That is Jung Hoseok or Jhope, 22 years old and is the son of Apollo, the God of the sun, music, healing and herding. He could light up his body even just his fingertips. He's very bubbly and optimistic, he tends to always look at bright side of things.

"So shall we start?" V said excitedly. Lastly, Kim Taehyung or V, 21 years old and is the son of Artemis, the Goddess of the moon, hunting and nursing. He can make a bow appear in his hands in a second and he never misses a shot. Kind of like Katniss Everdeen but better since he doesn't need to carry a big bow and arrow on his back

"Let's go to the Arena! I'm up for a bit of action!" Jimin said cracking his knuckles. We nodded and started to ride each one's motors, driving towards the Arena. We're not gangsters, sort of, we just go and fight there for fun. You get the point!