Philly Feast Part 3

(A/N: There is a little extra at the end of this chapter that wasn't in the actual show. Normally I wouldn't do this, however if I didn't add it, the chapter would have been too short for my liking. That does mean this chapter is a little long. I hope you enjoy!)

I'd never been so happy to see the truck as I was at that moment. I hugged Doc tight as he spoke.

"Hey, we'd about given up on you!" He joked, hugging me back.

"I actually gave up on you about an hour ago." Murphy muttered as I grabbed my rifle from the back. Someone must've grabbed it for me.

"Never thought I'd be happy to see your sad ass again." Addy remarked, wiping her tears. Surprisingly enough, I agreed with her.

"Let's get outta here guys." Mack suggested, jumping into the truck. He looked back at us when he realized we weren't moving. "Now?" He encouraged.

"Wait, what?" I asked when I realized he was being serious.

"Come on!" He tried to urge us.

"We're not leaving her there are we?" Addy asked, looking around.

"Addy, she lied to us and almost got you and Alrrami killed!" Mack attempted to reason.

"We can't do that! We can't just leave her there!" I yelled at them.

"Come in the truck with me, and we'll talk about this when you're safe." He tried yet again to reason, but Addy and I weren't having it.

"We are not going!" Addy yelled at him.

"Look, he's right." Garnett spoke up. I looked at him dumbfounded, not believing he was taking Mack's side on this. "We almost all got killed going back for you two." He attempted to explain, and we shook our heads in disbelief.

"Yeah, she's a freaking cannibal and she got what she deserved." Murphy sneered. I clenched my fist and walked over to him, pulling my fist back for a punch. Just as I was about to wreak havoc on his face, I felt one hand grab my wrist and looked over to see 10k shaking his head at me.

"Use your words." He stated simply, letting my arm go. As much as I wanted to cuss him out for stopping me, I couldn't bring myself to do it. Something about him gets to me. I dropped my arm with a huff.

"She did what she had to do to survive. You of all people would have done the same." I glared daggers at him as I spoke, not bothering to hide the fact I didn't give two shits about his opinion.

"Come on, they're right." Warren spoke up. Thank God, she can talk some sense into these guys. "We can not leave her back there. You men don't know what it's like." Preach, Roberta.

"Oh, what? Is this a chick thing now?" Murphy remarked.

"Yes." Us ladies replied together.

"If you don't keep your damn mouth shut I'll make you a 'chick' too." Murphy shut up real quick, and I could hear Doc, and maybe even 10k, let out small chuckles.

"Alright, I wanna help her too." Garnett admitted, earning small smiles from us estrogen producers. "But, we're not gonna beat a 50 caliber machine gun. It's gonna tear us to pieces before we get to the fence." That's when Warren looked to 10k.

"How good a shot are you?" 10k simply raised his rifle, and shot a Z that was at least 900 feet away square between the eyes- effortlessly. He lowered his weapon and shrugged.

"Pretty good. 1,085; oh yeah, and a half."

"What about me?" I pouted, holding my rifle up.

"I already know you're the best." We shared a smile before she continued. "Okay, I got an idea." Warren briefly explained her plan as she led us to the cop car Addy was taken from. "Addy, try contacting that Citizen Z guy again." She ordered, to which Addy complied. She jumped on the radio and started speaking.