Things You Have To Know

Hello, and welcome! Yes, this is a 10k x reader, but there are some things I thought I would let you know.

I do keep true to the episodes *I literally write down all of the dialogue and what's happening in the scene. It's a pain in the ass, but worth it.

However, the thing with that is some things are obviously going to have to change, as I have to write you in!

In this story, your name is Alrrami, which is Arabic for shooter. It's a code name of sorts. Almost like how 10k is cover for Thomas/Tommy. Obviously you don't have to use this name, as you can always replace it with yours as you read.

Updating is going to be very irregular. I will try to keep up on it, but as I said, I watch every episode individually and write everything down. Additionally, I do have a job with fluctuating hours, so there will be weeks where I have time to sit down and write, and others that I imply don't have time for.

Also, obviously I am aware that syfy discontinued the show, and as of right now I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do once I get to that point. I do know, though, that this IS NOT going to be a story that drags on forever. There will be an end.

As I've said, I am going to stay true to the episodes, but I may add in some fillers as I go if I don't have time to watch the next episode I have to write, which is bound to happen. Besides, I do love creative writing so I'm probably going to do it regardless. On top of that, I do give myself a 2,000 word limit, so if by the time I finish the episode and I do not have at least 2,000 words, there will be filler at the end.

I am a very OCD writer, and I do edit as I go. However, if you see any mistakes (grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.) that I may have missed, please don't be afraid to let me know! It is certainly going to happen.

I will also have trigger warnings at the beginning of each chapter that requires them.

Anyway, enough of my rambling. Enjoy the story!