EPISODE 22 - L.JOE & CHANGJO

After a few days, L.Joe has recovered and is allowed to go to school. As he strolling the garden, he saw Mayumi playing with her guitar alone, sitting under the tree. He was about to approach her when a guy stopped in front of her. L.Joe stood behind a tree and watched her having a conversation with him. L.Joe tried to listen but he was quite far. Then, he saw the guy gave a flower to her. She took it and said thanks to him. L.Joe watched the guy walking away shyly. Mayumi smell the flower with a smile. L.Joe walked over to her and she looked up. She then looked left and right to see of his fan girls.

"Umm...is there anything you want to talk to me about?" Mayumi asked.

"Did someone gave you that flower?" L.Joe pointed out.

Mayumi looked at the flower and put it aside while saying,"Just some guy."

"Did he confess to you?" L.Joe asked again.

"What?" Mayumi frowned.

"He did confess his love for you...," L.Joe claimed by himself.

"Wait...what are you talking about? What love confess?" Mayjmi looked confused.

"He give that flower to confess to you am I right?" L.Joe asked.

"No..He just gives this flower saying that he likes the song that I'm playing," Mayumi told L.Joe.

That sentence hit him and he felt stupid for what he said just now and sat beside her. He secretly hit his head with his palm but Mayumi saw him do that. She giggled and said,"You don't need to be jealous..-"

"Of course, I need to be jealous! I like you and no guy can confess their love for you," L.Joe suddenly blurted out which made her taken aback.

L.Joe was shocked at himself for saying that and saw her standing up. He quickly stood and he saw her walking off.

"Where are you going?" L.Joe shouted.

Mayumi stopped her tracks and said without turning her back,"...Class.."

She then continued walking, leaving him dumbfounded. After she walked away, L.Joe scolded himself.

=========

In class, Mayumi kept thinking of what L.Joe said to her. She buried herself with her sweater's hood and put her head on the table. Just then, she heard squeals but the squeals are getting louder by her table. She looked up and was about to tell them off when she heard a familiar voice beside her,"Mayumi shii, annyeong."

Mayumi turned to her left and rounded her eyes as soon as she saw Changjo sitting beside her. She then felt hard stares towards her and she said with gritted teeth,"What are you doing here? Isn't your class with all your members?"

"I'm your new classmate," Changjo told her which made the rest of the girls gasped.

"But you can't sit here. I've reserved for...someone else..,"Mayumi lied for him to sit at other place.

Changjo asked the girls,"Is it true?"

"She usually sits here alone...but she doesn't want you to sit with her, you can always sit with me," One of the girls said excitedly.

Changjo looked at Mayumi and she stood up to go to other sit but was stopped by his grip which made the girls gave her more hard stares at their physical contact.

"You'll be my study partner from now on," Changjo said with a smile.

"But I can be your study partner! I'm better than her!" A few girls intercepted and argued with one another.

While they were arguing, Mayumi looked over to Changjo with a "giving up" look.

========

During class, Mayumi couldn't concentrate on the modules that the teacher was teaching because of the hard stares that the girls were giving her. She peered over to Changjo who was writing the notes dilligently. He noticed her looking at him and he gave a smile.

*...And he can still smile after causing all this trouble...* Mayumi thought.

========

When all classes are over, Mayumi quickly paced her things and rushed to her locker. Changjo tried to catch up to her but was stopped by his fans. Mayumi quickened her steps to leave the school but was stopped when she saw the men in black suits waiting for her by the front gate. She quickly turned around and decided to leave by the back gate. She put her hood over her head and leave the school with wary, Just as she finally stepped out of the school, someone grabbed her hand and she froze.