Episode 8 - L.Joe sudden action

Changjo's POV

Keita invited us over to their BBQ and we sat on the swings. Keita and one of the girls brought over 2 sticks of hotdogs each for us.

"O..Oppa, here's yours," One of his girl friends handed them over to him.

"Thanks," I gave her a sincere smile.

She squealed excitedly and went to brag to her other friends. Keita just sighed and handed the food over to Mayumi.

"Yumi Noona, if you want more, just take from that," Keita pointed out.

"Okay, Keita. Thanks," Mayumi smiled.

"Keita! Can you help us fanning this? We're tired," One of his friends called him out.

"Okay. Be right there!" Keita walked towards them and helped out.

Meanwhile,

"So do you like your new home?" I asked.

"Hmm..yeah," Mayumi munched her food.

"Mayumi shii, would you be interested in showing your talent to the people?" I prompted her.

"You mean..performing in front of thousands of people?! No way," Mayumi quickly said no.

"Why? It's a great opportunity for you," I stated.

"...I'm not that confident in performing in front of people. Besides, I really like how I am now.. I prefer people not recognising me," Mayumi gave a small smile.

I looked at her while thinking about her situation. From what I know, she used to be a popular girl in her past school. I held her hand and she turned to me. She had a troubling face at some point.

"Is something the matter?" I asked her.

"..Ye?" She looked surprised by my touch.

"You looked trouble somehow..Is there something I can help?" I smiled at her.

"Uh..not exactly," She stuttered.

Suddenly, I was hit by a cap. Both of me and her looked to the front and saw Keita standing there with his hands on his hip.

"Don't get all lovey dovey with Yumi Noona there! I'm watching you," Keita eyed me while showing two fingers to both my eyes and back to his eyes.

I chuckled and slowly let go of her hand. She looked at me curiously and asked,"Is something wrong?"

I looked at her with a smile and said,"I think he's jealous that I sat close to you."

"Jealous?" She questioned.

I stood up and dusted my clothes. I looked down at her and smiled,"I better get going. You should get a good rest too."

"Oh..I'll see in school tomorrow," Mayumi waved.

I waved back and walked off.

=====================

Mayumi's POV

Tomorrow in school, I started my day with my strumming of my guitar in the music room. As days goes by, my chords for the guitar are getting better.

Suddenly, I heard the door knob clicked. I quickly adjusted my cap to cover my eyes and quickly put away my guitar and lyrics. The footsteps are getting closer and stopped in front of me.

"Have you thought about my confession towards you?" The familiar voice echoed in the room.

I stopped doing whatever I'm doing and knew it was L.Joe in front of me. I quickly stopped dazing and stood up to leave the place. L.Joe grabbed hold of my arm and I stopped my tracks.

"I'm sorry. But I don't like you," I bluntly told him.

L.Joe loosened his grip and I quickly took the opportunity to walk out from the room.

=====================

L.Joe's POV

As I walked by the music room, I could hear the strumming of the guitar and a beautiful voice. I took a peek inside and saw her in the room. I remembered the time that I confessed to her and she have yet to reply. As I look at her, I saw she had a serene face and was focusing on the lyrics.

After a while, I decided to walk in and approach her. But as soon as she saw me, she quickly pack her things. I stood in front of her and grabbed hold of her arm to stop her from walking off.

"Have you thought about my confession towards you?" The room echoed with my voice.

She paused and bluntly said," I'm sorry. But I don't like you."

I froze and it's as if my heart stopped beating after I heard that. My grip towards her arm loosened and she walked out of the room. I slumped myself on the seat behind me.

*...How can she don't like me...?* L.Joe stuttered inside his mind and could not believe what he had heard. After a while of dazing off, I decided to catch up with her for an explaination.

=====================

No one's POV

After Mayumi put her things inside her locker, she decided to go to her class. Suddenly she heard squeals of girls and she knew TEEN TOP was around the corner when they saw them. But what she didn't know is one of them is beside her as the door of her locker was blocking her. She noticed that many shoes were near her and surrounding her.

*Why did I see my shoes around me?* She thought.

When she closed the door of her locker, she saw L.Joe leaning against a locker beside her which gave her a slight shock.

*What is HE doing here??* Mayumi gritted her teeth.

The fangirls looked at them with curiousity. Mayumi slowly turned around to get away from the place when she was pulled towards him. She heard gasped from the girls. L.Joe let her leaned against the locker and he stood close to her with locking her arms with his against the locker.

"What are you doing?!" Mayumi furrowed her eyebrows.

"I want a clear explaination," L.Joe said.

"What?" Mayumi seemed confused.

"On why you didn't accept me," L.Joe continued.

She started to remember back in the music room.

=====================

"I'm sorry. But I don't like you," She bluntly said.

=====================

L.Joe found her dazing and shooked her a little. She returned back and looked at him. Mayumi tried to find an explaination but she couldn't express it.

"I wonder what they are saying," She heard the girls talking.

"Must be sooo fortunate to have him close to her!!" They kept on looking at them.

Mayumi felt his hot breathing and his intense look towards her.

"Don't tell me they started to see each other?!" The girls shrieked.

*Going out?! We're not even seeing each other!* Mayumi screamed inside her mind.

As soon as L.Joe heard that, he smirked and Mayumi wanted to know what's behind that smirk. He leaned closer towards her till their faces were a few inches which made the girls squealed.

"You don't seem to have an explaination to not accept me," L.Joe said softly.

Mayumi bit her lip and quickly tried to think of an explaination. As she was thinking, she felt her lips being kissed. She widened her eyes and saw L.Joe kissed her. The girls squealed in shock and she saw some resentment in some of their eyes towards her.