Chapter 28 - Between ChangJo & L.Joe

Every single day, Mayumi and G-Friend members practiced hard. Sometimes L.Joe would pass by the dance studio and watched them practiced for a while. The more he got to see Mayumi motivated to dance, the more he smiled to himself. 

"Yerin ah, I'll go buy some snacks for us, " Mayumi said while walking towards the door.

As Mayumi opened the door, she heard someone groaned in pain. She widened her eyes as soon as she saw L.Joe fell down to the floor. She rushed to his aid and and asked,"Are you okay?"

"Yeah..Kind of..," L.Joe rubbed his butt and then rubbed his nose.

"Did I hit your nose while opening the door?" She asked worriedly when she saw a red mark on his nose.

"A little..But it'll heal..," L.Joe told her and she helped him stand up.

After she helped him up, L,Joe just noticed that Mayumi held his arm and she still had her hand onto his. L.Joe made eye contact with her and she looked into his eyes. Their faces were just a few inches away from each other. L.Joe without hesitation, leaned closer towards her. Mayumi notied what he was about to do. She gently let go of her hand from his and srood a little further away from him. 

"I need to go. I'll need to buy some snacks for the members," Mayumi walked off quickly after that.

L.Joe watched her walking away from him and sighed.

=======

While buying snacks, Changjo called from behind, She turned around and walked towards him.

"Hey," Changjo smiled to her.

"Hi. How are you?" She asked.

"Good. You?" Changjo asked her back.

"Tired from the practice. Are you about to have lunch now?" Mayumi asked after seeing a plate of noodles on his hand.

"Uh..yeah..," Changjo said.

"Alone? Where's the rest of your members? They are not having lunch with you..?" She asked while looking around.

"Uh..no. They have had their lunch before me. I asked them to go for lunch first since I haven't master some of the moves yet," Changjo told her.

"Oh...Okay. Have a good lunch," Mayumi was about to walk off when ChangJo called out her name,"Mayumi shii."

She turned around and asked,"Ye?"

"Do you mind having lunch with me..? I mean..if you have yet to eat your lunch..," ChangJo asked shyly.

"Umm..Okay...I'll be right back after I deliver these snacks to them," Mayumi smiled and he nodded.