Episode 13 - Following Her

Mayumi's POV

I could see someone was at the door and quickly pushed L.Joe away which made him awestruck. I heard a familiar voice calling my name with a soft tone.

"Mayumi, are you in here?" Changjo called out while walking in.

He saw me and L.Joe inside together.

"Oh..hyung. You're here?" Changjo asked him.

"Oh..ah..ne..I just found her," L.Joe lied.

"Thank goodness. I thought she's been caught cos those men have left the school area," Changjo felt relieved.

"They're..gone?" I asked.

Changjo nodded and I went to look out to see if it's true. I heaved a sigh of relief and leaned against the wall. L.Joe too felt relieved.

=====================

During breaktime, I was in the music room playing my guitar as usual when the thought of the sudden kiss made by L.Joe in the janitor's room came into mind. I shooked my head as I tried to throw away that thought.

"Mayumi, you got other things to think about than to think about these non-important things," I talked to myself and continued with my composing of my song.

=====================

No one's POV

In TEEN TOP lounge, L.Joe was sitting near the window, dazing off while grinning from ear to ear and touching his lips. The members who sat across him were wondering what happened to him.

"Did something happened to him just now?" CAP asked his members.

"Didn't hyung remember he just ran off before we could say anything when those men came looking for Mayumi," Niel said.

"Look. He's chuckling to himself now," Ricky pointed out.

"Do you think that he could have been knocked into something that he go..," Chunji rounded his finger at his side of his head.

"Yah, if he's crazy, he would do something more crazy then just grinning here," CAP slapped Chunji's back.

"Ow! I'm just saying," Chunji rubbed his back.

"Hyung, gwenchana?" Ricky walked towards him and shooked his shoulder lightly.

L.Joe quit dazing and looked up and saw Ricky behind him.

"I'm okay. Wae?" L.Joe asked.

"You're grinning to yourself made us think that you're you know..crazy. Did those men hit hyung on the head or something," Ricky said.

"Aniyo," L.Joe replied.

"Jinja?" Ricky asked.

He nodded and back to grinning to himself and thought of his kiss with Mayumi. Ricky then look at the other hyungs and they just asked him to comeback. Changjo kept quiet and thought of what happened in the janitor's room while looking at L.Joe.

=====================

L.Joe's POV

I went to look for Mayumi and saw her at her locker. I covered my face with my hood andquickly approached her.

I leaned against the locker beside hers and said,"Hey."

Mayumi looked at me slightly and walked off.

"Hey, wait up!" I caught up with her.

"What do you want?" Mayumi asked while quickened her pace.

"Want to hang out?" I asked her.

"I'm busy. I got work," She briefly answered.

Once she saw the bus reached the busstop, she quickly took that bus. Without hesitation, I took the bus with her. Unfortunately, there's no seats left so we have to stand throughout the ride.

=====================

No one's POV

The bus was jerking all the way and at some point, Mayumi lost her balance and landed her body towards L.Joe. He was about to hold her but she quickly avoided and wanted to balance herself when the bus suddenly braked! She was about to fall when L.Joe swiftly caught her and pulled her towards him. Mayumi was caught off guard and was kind of surprised by his quick action. She slowly looked up to him and they looked at each other's eyes. L.Joe's heart was pumping fast with her face just a few inches away from him.

=====================

Both Mayumi and L.Joe alighted the bus, feeling awkward. She walked a step forward and L.Joe followed her behind with his hands in his pockets. When they reached her workplace, she was about to walk in but stopped and turned to him,"Pretend that nothing happened today."

"...Pretend what..?" L.Joe asked.

"The thing in the bus...and in the janitor's room," She said.

"Ah..that?..Wae?" L.Joe asked.

"Just forget about them arasoh?" She said in frustration and walked into the store.

L.Joe knew what she meant and laughed to himself. He looked through the window of the store and saw Mayumi smiling brightly towards the male employee.

"Bwoya..? Why can she give him a smile and I don't? Is he her boyfriend?" L.Joe thought.

Just then, someone called his name from behind.

"Byunghyun hyung, what are yoy doing here?" Changjo asked.

"Oh..Changjo ah..I..was just walking past by when I thought I saw..Mayumi inside this store..," L.Joe lied again.

"Ah..baja. She really works here," Changjo said.

"Jinja..?" He acted like didn't know.

Changjo nodded and L.Joe went to ask,"So what are you doing here?"

"Just eat some late dinner cos I haven't eaten mine yet," Changjo told him.

"..Can I eat with you then? Cos I haven't eaten mine also," L.Joe said.

"Okay. Hyung wait here. I'll go and buy," Changjo pointed to the seats and went inside.

*At least I can watch her while I'm eating* L.Joe grinned to himself and sat down.

=====================

Hey guys ^^

Sorry that this story is rather inconsistent. I'll try to make it better next time! Thanks for supporting!! And continue reading

;)