Episode 40 It's Official

The crowd went wild at his sudden action towards Mayumi. Mayumi's eyes widened in shocked as his lips pressed against hers. He then parted his lips after a while and looked at her with soft eyes.

Still stunned at what he just did, she just stood there frozen while L.Joe held her hand and brought her to face his fans.

"Everyone, she's the one had managed to capture my heart all this time. It is because of her, my life had changed for the better. She made me realize Now..,"He paused and kneeled down on one knee and proposed,"Mayumi shii, will you be my girlfriend and stay by my side always?"

Mayumi was touched by his words which made her heart wavered but at the same time, stunned by his kneel and did not know what to answer. She then looked around the hall and saw the look of his fans. She then looked to where ChangJo was and she could see a small smile from his face. All sort of things were on her mind. The thoughts of his fans fiercely against her being with their idol.

"...I..I..," Mayumi stuttered as sweats started to trickled down her forehead.

Suddenly, there's a shout among the crowd,"ACCEPT HIM!!"

That one person started to encourage her followed by the rest of the crowd. Upon hearing their support, Mayumi looked down to where L.Joe was who was still reaching out his hand. Slowly, she reached out her hand and held his hand. Upon receiving her hand, L.Joe quickly got up and carried her.

He then swinged her round and round as he was feeling super happy at their start of their relationship. The crowd grew wild again and continued to give support to the newborn couple. L.Joe then brought her down gently and had his arms wrapped her waist while looking at her with a wide smile,"Thank you for being my girlfriend."

=======

Meanwhile in the dressing room,

"Heol~L.Joe hyung and Mayumi together?" Ricky watched the TV in disbelief.

"They are quite a charismatic couple," ChunJi seemed to have give his blessings.

"Yah! Yah! Look at them!!!" Niel pointed on the TV.

The rest of the members continued to focus on the TV & taken aback by what they saw.

======

At the same time, the crowd asked to kiss each other which made Mayumi's heart skipped a beat.

L.Joe leaned closer to her and gently pressed his lips on hers. Unexpec The crowd went crazy again. ChangJo who was left out, sadly walked off the stage without anyone noticing. He went into the washroom and washed his face. He then looked into the mirror and muttered with a sigh,"I guess..it's time to let my feelings for her go.."

======

At last the concert ended. Mayumi was still taken aback by what just happened. L.Joe was still holding her hand firmly while having all smiles on his face. The crew congratulated L.Joe and Mayumi which made him bashful.

The Teen Top members ran towards the newborn couple, still shocked by the sudden announcement.

"Yah, are hyung and Mayumi shii really together now..?" Ricky asked L.Joe.

Without answering his question, he showed him holding her hand.

"Yah~Congrats," ChunJi was happy for him.

L.Joe scratched the back of his neck, embarrassed.

"Well, looks like you're our sister-in-law from now on," Niel smiled towards her.

"Beautiful sister in law," CAP corrected him.

"Heol~CAP hyung, you are not against them dating?" Ricky sounded surprised.

"I would but as you guys can see, they've already done it," CAP sighed but gave a short laugh but continued,"However, I'll support your relationship."

L.Joe looked relieved and smiled towards his leader.

"Hold your smile, Byunghyun ah. Our manager's here," ChunJi warned him.

All of them spotted the manager looking angry, walking towards L.Joe and Mayumi.

"What the hell was that?!" The manager shouted.

At his sudden shout, Mayumi jumped a little even the crew. Everyone turned their heads towards them. L.Joe could feel her hand shaking with fear and gently pulled her to his back to protect her.

"Do you know what you have done?!" The manager was getting more frustrated and glared at L.Joe then more towards Mayumi.

The Teen Top members and Mayumi kept quiet. While having an intense and awkward atmosphere, the manager's phone rang. The manager took out his phone and had trembled look in his eyes. He calmly answered the call,"H..Hello CEO nim..Ah..ye..."

The manager then looked to where L.Joe and Mayumi were and quickly left them to have a private talk with the CEO. The rest of the members heaved a sigh of relief and looked at them both.

"Looks like our manager wasn't happy about your relationship," CAP said.

"What's done cannot be undone..Besides our fans support them. That's all that matters," ChangJo said.

"That's true," Niel nodded.

"So, now what are you going to do hyung?" Ricky asked L.Joe on his next plan.

"I'll bring her home first. I'll meet you guys at the dorm later," L.Joe took off his earpiece and his performance jacket outfit.

They nodded and both of them left the area quietly.

=====

L.Joe and Mayumi stepped out of the place. He then turned to Mayumi and smiled,"Let's have our first official date tonight."

"...Chigeum?(Now?)" She widened her eyes.

L.Joe nodded and led the way while still holding her hand. Mayumi watched him leading the way from behind and could tell that he was really happy. L.Joe then looked behind to see what she was up to.

"Mayumi ah, let's eat at the cafe there," L.Joe pointed with a smile.

Unknowingly, her lips curved into a small smile and she then gave a small nod.