Episode 30 - Worries

"What do you mean she's not in the washroom?!" L.Joe looked overreacted which made the TEENTOP members as well as G-Friend members shocked.

"L.Joe ah, waegereyo?" CAP asked with a worried look.

"Kere..hyung, waeyo?" Niel nudged L.Joe's shoulders.

L.Joe just went silent as he was busy thinking of what might happen to Mayumi.

"Maybe she...got something on. She might be rushing home," Ricky guessed.

"Ya. Maybe she is. Later we just give her a call about the -," Before Chunji could finished his sentence, L.Joe intercepted,"No. Something's wrong..Yerin ah, can I see the text message again?"

"Ye.." Yerin gave her phone to him and he looked at the message carefully.

*The message typed in here seemed different somehow..It seemed as though someone typed this for her...," L.Joe said with a serious tone while focusing on the message.

Changjo moved closer to L.Joe to get a better look on the message sent by Mayumi.

From Mayumi

Thanks for worrying. But I'm fine, I'll have some problem at home that I need to take care of. Go on without me. 

L.Joe returned her phone back and took out his own phone. He dialed Halmeoni Yun's house number. Meanwhile, the results of the competition was about to reveal in half and hours time. The emcee announced that all the candidates to stand on the stage while the results were being announced.

"Why don't you all go up on stage first while the rest of us wait for Mayumi if she's back," CAP said to G-Friend members.

The G-Friends nodded but had the worried look. As they went to the stage, L.Joe's call got connected and someone picked up the call.

"Yeobeoseyo?" Keita asked through the call.

"Keita ah, did something happened at home?! Is Mayumi there?!" L.Joe asked frantically as soon as the call was picked up.

"L.Joe hyung?" Keita asked with a puzzled tone as he could not comprehend what LJoe just asked.

CAP who saw L.Joe's worried tone, took the phone away from him and turned L.Joe to face him.

"L.Joe ah, calm down," CAP said sternly.

"I can't! Her life is at stake and I know it!!" L.Joe unintentionally shouted at CAP which made the rest of the members surprised as this is the first time he ever shouted at CAP.

They looked at him silently which made L.Joe noticed what he had done. He felt regret and apologised,"I..I'm sorry..CAP hyung..I..didn't know what happened to me...It just that I was worried about her safety.."

"What do you mean her safety...?" ChunJi approached him and looked at him in the eye.

"Hyung, is she really in trouble?" Ricky asked.

As they were asking L.Joe, Keita was still on the line. 

"Hyung, can I have my phone back? I have something to ask him," L.Joe asked.

"Sure. But asked calmly," CAP said to him.

"Hello? L.Joe hyung? Are you still there?" Keita asked through the phone.

"Oh..Keita ah..I have something to ask you about Mayumi," L.Joe took a deep breath and asked calmly.

"What is it?" Keita asked back.

"Is she at home now?" L.Joe asked.

"Home? Why would noona be home? Isn't Mayumi noona supposed to be in school for the competition?" Keita asked.

"Didn't you have some problem at home?" L.Joe asked again.

"Problem? We're just fine at home. Halmeoni is even watchin tv right now," Keita looked over to where Halmeoni Yun was.

Upon hearing that, he stumped and knew something has happened to Mayumi. 

"L.Joe hyung, has something happened to noona?!" Keita just realised why L.Joe kept asking about Mayumi.

"...Keita ah, don't alert Halmeoni just yet. I'll investigate what happened to her first. If she's not back by tomorrow, call the police," L.Joe said to him.

"Ye, hyung. Update me if there's anything," Keita said in worried tone.

L.Joe hung up the call and looked at his rest of the members especially ChangJo who had been keeping quiet.

"Something must have happened to her. She's not at home according to him," L.Joe informed them.

ChangJo froze as soon as he heard that.