Episode 18 - Sports Day

Mayumi stared at him for a long time after hearing his confession and finally gave a slight chuckle which made L.Joe confused.

"You're joking with me right? To think I'll believe that," Mayumi slowly let go of his grip and walked away from there, left him dumbfounded.

Suddenly she was yanked backwards. Her eyes widened in surprise as she landed in someone's strong arms. She could feel his breathe closer to her as he looked into her eyes.

"What are you doing?" Mayumi asked while her heart beating fast.

"To make you believe me that I fall in love with you," He said in a low tone and leaned closer towards her to kiss her again.

She resisted while closing her eyes. Instead of the lips, she felt a kiss on her temple. She slowly opened her eyes and was stunned. He looked at her with his soft eyes and said,"I'll have you believe my true feelings for you someday."

Her heart now beating more faster by his sincere look and he slowly let go of her and started walking towards the road to her house. Knowing that she did not started walking, he turned around.

"C'mon! It's getting dark. You don't want anything to happen to you right?" L.Joe hollered as he walked backwards with a hand in his jean pocket.

You stopped dazing and hurriedly walking beside him.

===============

All night long, Mayumi kept thinking what L.Joe did and his confession. Just then, Keita knocked on the door. She invited him in and sat up.

"What's up Keita?" Mayumi asked him.

"Noona, tomorrow we are having sports day. Everyone is bringing their parents to play games with them. I was wondering if unnie can participate at the sports day tomorrow..," Keita asked.

"Keita, I have school tomorrow," Mayumi felt apologetic.

"It's okay. I understand. Just trying my luck," Keita felt upset.

"How about this? Is it okay if I come a little later like 2pm? My class ended by 1pm but you are going to miss the morning games. Will it be okay?" Mayumi asked.

"No worries!! We start at 11am tomorrow so missing a few games, is no problem at all!" Keita's face lit up.

Mayumi felt cheered up by his happy face and ruffled his hair.

============

The next day in school, Mayumi tried her possible way to stay away from TEEN TOP. When L.Joe or Changjo approached her, she turned around and walked away from either of them. Their fans were satisfied that their "punishment" towards her went through.

As soon as class ended, Mayumi hurriedly changed into her Phys. Ed clothes and decided to take a cab to Keita's school. Changjo saw her hurrying off and caught up with her.

"Where are you going?" Changjo asked.

"Going to Keita's school. They having sports day today," Mayumi said while rushing out.

"Sports day? Usually parents will participate with their kids..Wait. Are you participating with him instead of his parents?" Changjo correctly guessed.

"Umm..yeah," She looked at her watch while flagging a cab.

Then Changjo noticed her looking around and knew what she was looking for.

"I've checked and they're not here. Don't worry as long as I'm here, you'll be safe. I'm a Taekwando professional remember?" Changjo smiled.

Mayumi just gave a small smile and a cab stopped in front of them. She went in, followed by Changjo who doing his seatbelt. Her eyes widened and asked,"What are you doing here?"

"Following you to his school. It's been so long that I participate in sports day. Besides, you guys will need my help," Changjo turned his head towards her and gave a charming smile.

===============

Meanwhile, a few minutes before, L.Joe was looking for Changjo.

"Ricky ah, do you know where's Changjo?" L.Joe asked.

"He said he need to head to the gym for a short workout," Ricky told him while watching the tv at the lounge.

"Why are you looking for him anyways?" CAP asked.

"I need to practice with him our solo dances for our concert," L.Joe said.

"How about hyung just go to where he is. There is a dance studio there anyways," Chunji said.

L.Joe went out and was about to take his motorcycle when he saw Changjo with Mayumi. He observed them and quickly followed the cab they were taking.

*Wonder where they are going..* L.Joe thought while focusing on the road.