Episode 2 - Encounter

No one's POV

Mayumi reached home and saw that the house was in a mess. She saw her father lying on the cold floor with bottles of suju lying around him. She walked towards him and tried to wake him up.

"Appa, wake up," She shooked her father gently.

But her father just mumbled and continued to sleep. Seeing her father helplessly sleeping, she took a blanket and covered him up. She looked around the house and felt trouble by the mess made by the loansharks.

"Gonna take all night to clean this place up..," She gave a deep sighed and put the trash into the bin.

=====================

The next morning, she was awoken by her alarm clock. She scratched her head and looked at her clock. Upon seeing the time, she sat up, stretched her arms and yawned. She was still tired after cleaning up the house yesterday night. She went to get ready for school and went to the kitchen to have a simple breakfast.

After breakfast, she wore her shoes and saw her father still sleeping. She tried to wake him up but he insisted to let him be. She took out her post-it and wrote -

Appa, I've made breakfast for you. Remember to have it before work.

-From Mayumi-

After that, she walked to school. Upon reaching the school, she saw Teen Top was surrounded by their fans. She saw Changjo among the crowd as she was passing by. As he was giving them his fan service, he noticed her and waved at her while smiling. He mouthed good morning to her and she replied back with a small smile while adjusting her cap.

Meanwhile, LJoe saw a girl with a cap that he saw yesterday in the music room. He tried to get a closer look but was blocked by his fans.

=====================

In TEEN TOP's special class, all thr members were idling around. Chunji was practicing his vocal, Niel and Ricky were busy pulling a prank on their members, Changjo and CAP were exercising while L.Joe just sat there with a serious expression. Niel and Ricky saw him deep in thought and decided to surprised him from behind and he was caught surprised.

"Hyung, what are you thinking about?" Niel asked him.

"I think he is thinking about that girl," Ricky said.

"A girl? Is she pretty?" Niel got interested and pulled a chair to sit beside L.Joe.

L.Joe did not answer.

"Of course..!..I think," Ricky thought back.

"Of course...you think..?" Chunji who was listening, asked.

"Actually, we didn't see her face..But she got this...umm..mysterious..aura..right, hyung?" Ricky nudged L.Joe's shoulder.

"If L.Joe is attracted to a girl, I think she's pretty," CAP chipped in while carrying the weights.

"Yah,hyung..I didn't know that you liked a girl," Changjo chuckled.

While the members were chatting away about him, he just kept quiet, thinking of her and as he was doing that, he saw a familiar figure outside the window who looks like her. He rubbed his eyes and shooked his head.

*I must be dreaming..Why do I keep thinking of her?*

But as she spunned around, that same cap and the style she was wearing caught his eyes.

*It is her!* L.Joe's eyes widened.

=====================

Mayumi's POV