Episode 10 - Envious

During their revision in the library, L.Joe kept glancing secretly over to Mayumi. After knowing that Mayumi was the girl that Changjo was interested in, he couldn't keep her eyes off her. Chunji noticed L.Joe's attention towards her and decided to ask him after their revision.

After the revision ended in 3hrs, Mayumi packed her books and decided to go home.

"Mayumi shii, are you going straight home?" Chunji asked.

"Yeah," Mayumi said.

"How about we sent you home since it's not nice for a pretty girl to go home alone, right Byunghyun?" Chunji nudged him with his elbow.

"Yeah," L.Joe agreed with Chunji.

"It's okay. It's only a 10 minutes walk from school," Mayumi kindly rejected his offer.

"Yah, if she can handle herself, then let her be," L.Joe said in a frustrated tone which made his members surprised by his words.

Then Mayumi's eyes met with his. Realising that they've been staring at one another, she said,"I'd better go then."

She excused herself and walked out of the library.

"Hyungs, I will be home late. Bye!" Changjo rushed to catch up with her.

After he left, Chunji nudged him again,"Yah, why do you sound frustrated just now? Usually you would coolly accompany the girls you flirted eventhough they pretended they did not want to."

After a long thought, Chunji's words did make sense. Why did he say that to her? After all, girls would normally like it if were to accompany home. Seeing that L.Joe's staring into blank space, Chunji hit a book onto his head.

"Ow! Why did you do that for?!?" L.Joe rubbed his head.

"You didn't even answer my question and keep staring into blank space ever since we got here," Chunji explained.

"I just tired," L.Joe made an excuse.

"Tired? Yeah right. I bet you keep thinking of her throughout the revision," Chunji said.

"What makes you think that I keep thinking of her?" L.Joe furrowed his eyebrows.

"From what I see, you ARE thinking of her. Remember, she's our maknae's "girl". So stop flirting with her," Chunji reminded him.

L.Joe just sighed and slowly walked out of the library, followed by Chunji.

=====================

Meanwhile, Changjo walked Mayumi home.

"Sorry if L.Joe hyung and Chunji make you uncomfortable when doing revision," Changjo said in apologetic tone.

"It's alright. They're not..noisy anyway," Mayumi gave a reassuring smile.

"So what are you doing during this coming holiday?" Changjo asked.

"Nothing much. Just work," She answered.

"You're not going holidays with your dad?" He asked again.

She just kept quiet and looked up to the blue sky and said in a soft tone,"I wish to..but my father would probably be busy working to clear the debts."

"How much is it?" Changjo decided to pry a little.

"Changjo shii, uh..do you have any idea where I can buy business clothes at affordable price?" Mayumi stopped their discussion and tried to change topic.

"Is it for business module?" He asked.

She nodded. Changjo thought hard and realised something.

"I know a place. I'll bring you there. They have good quality clothes there and its affordable," Changjo exclaimed.

Without them knowing, they have reached her place.

"Thanks for accompanying me home," Mayumi smiled while taking a step into the house.

"Mayumi shii," Changjo called her out.

"Ye?" Mayumi turned behind.

"Are you free...this weekend?" Changjo asked her shyly.

"I'm free," She answered.

"Great! I'll bring you to that place this Saturday," Changjo said happily.

"Okay. See you," She smiled and closed the door.

Once the door closed, Changjo turned around and jumped happily as he could not hid his excitement on having a "date" this Saturday.

The day that Changjo was looking forward had arrived. He rushed to his wardrobe and looked through it to find a suitable clothing to go shopping with Mayumi. Just then, L.Joe walked into the room and found a pile of clothes on Changjo's bed. Ricky who shared the same room as Changjo, was still in dreamland. L.Joe sat on Changjo's bed and looked through the pile of clothes.

"What are all these clothes for?" L.Joe asked.

"Trying to find my favourite checkered shirt to go out later...but still couldn't find it..," Changjo looked through the wardrobe carefully.

"Where are you going?" L.Joe drank his tea.

"Shopping with Mayumi," Changjo said while busying himself with looking for his shirt.

As soon as L.Joe heard that, he spurted his drink and talked to himself *Mayumi?!*

Changjo who heard his spurt, quickly turned around while quiclly took a piece of tissue and approached his bed. L.Joe was abput to take that piece of tissue from Changjo's when Changjo went to wipe the small stain from one of his shirt with the tissue.

"Hyung! Careful with the drink. Luckily, it's only a small stain..," Changjo felt relieved as soon as the stain came off and threw the tissue into the bin.

"Yah, you should give the tissue who is more in need here," L.Joe muttered and rolled his eyes while wiping his mouth with his handkerchief.

After a few hours of getting ready, Changjo looked at one last time at the mirror. L.Joe was envious and wanted to tag along but was rejected by Changjo.

"And why can't I come along?" L.Joe folded his arms across.

"Cos I promise her that me and her only be shopping today. Besides, didn't hyung have a schedule later?" Changjo emphasised.

L.Joe thought for a moment and suddenly realised about that. After Changjo's done, he went out of the door happily and went to meet her at the meeting place.