Episode 11 - Shopping with Changjo

Mayumi was looking through shelves of clothes recommended by Changjo. He just followed wherever she went and smiled. Then, she pulled out a one suit business attire and went to look at the mirror.

"Changjo shii? Is this okay?" She asked him.

"Hmm.. maybe you can try it out first to see if it's comfortable?" Changjo asked her and pointed to the fitting room.

Mayumi went to try it on and come out to show to him after a few minutes. Changjo looked at her up and down. Something's not quite right to him. Suddenly, he got up and went to one of the racks of clothes and pull out a more suited clothes for her.

"Here. Try this on," Changjo gave it to her.

Mayumi looked with confusion and went into the fitting room. A few seconds later, she came out while he was talking to the cashier which just beside the fitting room.

"Changjo shii," She called him out.

Changjo turned to her and widened his eyes.

"Do I look ok?" She asked.

"...You..look..pretty..," Changjo swallowed hard and was mesmerised by her.

"Really? But I think I have to let this go," She looked downcast as she looked herself at the mirror.

"Why? It looks good on you," Changjo complimented.

She didn't but instead just sighed and went to change back. When she came out, she gave back to one of the staff. Changjo noticed and knew her reason.

"Changjo shii, I need to go to the washroom. I'll be right back," She said and went off.

After she went off, he took out his credit card and pointed to the business clothes that Mayumi had put back.

"If she asks, tell her that the store has a discount because she is the one of the last 1000 customers to this store," Changjo told the cashier the plan.

"Yes sir. By the way, she is looking for you," The cashier kindly pointed to the storeroom.

"Ok. Thanks. Tell Mayumi I'll be back and give this to her later," Changjo said while quickly headed to the storeroom.

The cashier nodded. When Changjo went into the storeroom, he saw a lady standing with back facing him, doing a count stock.

"Ah, you're here," She said when she heard the door opened.

"Is something wrong?" Changjo asked.

"Yah, where's the greeting? Aren't you happy to see me?" She turned around and put her hands on her hips.

"Ani," He joked.

"Yah! I feel hurt when you say that," She pretended to be sad.

"Just joking. You know that I miss you. You're the only I have," Changjo curved a smile.

"That's better," She smiled proudly.

"So what's up?" Changjo asked.

"Nothing's up. Just wanted to ask you one thing," She said.

"What is it?" He fixed his fringe while asking.

"The girl out there. Is she your..girlfriend?" She questioned him.

"Dugu? Mayumi?" Changjo asked her back.

"Duh!" She said.

"She's my friend from school," Changjo answered.

"Jingga? You actually have a girl friend in school besides your TEEN TOP friends?" She looked bewildered.

"Yah, what do you mean by that? I have a lot of friends..It's just that..they are not that comfortable to be around with," Changjo muttered at the last few words.

"Yeah right," She looked not convinced.

"Jinggaya!" Changjo stomped his foot, feeling humiliated by her.

"Chill. Just joking," She chuckled at his behaviour and back to count the stocks.

"Bwoya? You just asked me to go in here, just to ask that question?" Changjo asked in disbelief.

"That's right,kiddo," She coolly replied.

Changjo gave a sighed and put his hands on his hips. After a short while, he went to the door and was about to walk out when she called him out.

"Yah, don't forget our dinner appoinment with appa and umma tonight," She reminded.

"Ye..," Changjo answered and walked out.

As he was walking to the counter, he saw Mayumi sitting down with the bags while her back facing him. He walked over to her and asked,"Ready to go?"

She turned around and was about to said about the bags when Changjo pulled her up and walked out of the store hand in hand together.

"I know what you're going to say but please accept these. This is the only thing that I can do for you after you help me with the studies," He politely told her and smiled warmly.

She just kept quiet and Changjo decided to brighten up the situation,"Mayumi shii, lets have our lunch before we go home,ok?"

She looked at Changjo and slowly curved a small smile.

=====================

On the other hand, Niel and LJoe were having a recording - Vitamin. While recording, L.Joe kept lost in thoughts as he kept thinking of Changjo and Mayumi. Niel noticed his daze and quickly elbowed him.

"Ow..What's that for?" L.Joe groaned in pain.

"Hyung, what are you thinking about? The people will think that hyung's not with the recording," Niel told him.

Before he could answer, the Jiwon MC called L.Joe out to answer a question,"L.Joe shii, aren't you concern with your weight? You're rather small than the rest of the members."

L.Joe turned to the MC and answered,"Uh..well..I tried to eat more but I still remain the same."

"Switch your body with mine! I will fatten your body," One of the comedian laughed.

"Don't switch. Later your body will suffer," Jiwon, the MC, joked.

They all laughed but L.Joe just laughed a little, still thinking of Mayumi and Changjo.