Episode 45 - Love

The very next morning, she was still adjusting herself to her new apartment. Everything was still messy and did not know how to arrange all her things in a small apartment. She then decided to let it be as it was time for her to go to school for her special music class.

All the way, Mayumi covered her top face with her sweater to school. Upon reaching the school, nobody took notice of her. Everyone except for someone. As she was walking down the school hallway, she was swiftly being pulled by someone and led her to the storeroom. She was pulled to the wall with her mouth covered. She struggled to get herself free after thinking of something that might happened to her. The guy then put his finger on his lips to ask her to quieten down and she somehow obeyed. He then slowly took off his cap and said in a soft tone,"Mayumi.."

Mayumi widened her eyes in shock and froze. He put away his hand from covering her mouth and asked,"I've heard you moved house.."

"...Who told you that..?" Mayumi asked back.

"Seeing that the reporters are not around halmeoni's house anymore..I knew something was wrong..so I went and asked halmeoni," L.Joe said.

"And she told you that I've moved..," Mayumi sighed.

"So where do you live now?" L.Joe asked.

"It's none of your concern..," Mayumi stepped forward with her back facing him.

"It is. You're my -," Before he could finish his sentence, Mayumi cut his sentence and raised her tone a little,"I want my normal life back. The way where everyone did not recognise me!"

L.Joe put his hand on one of her shoulders and said softly,"We can go through this together.."

"...No matter what we do..we just got criticized...Don't you get it, Byunghyun? It's a sign that...-," Mayumi's eyes started to welled up while remembering the troubles she had caused for Halmeoni, Keita and Teen Top.

L.Joe then pulled her arm and embraced her tightly as soon as she was being pulled to him.

"...Don't say it..Please...I..like you very much..Knowing you was the best thing that had happened to my life. We can go through this together. I..I can't imagine my life without you..," L.Joe cried while pleading.

When she heard his earnest confession, tears started to fall down to her cheeks.

========

During her music special class, Mayumi had been distracted and was not doing very well in practice. Her music teacher knew that something was wrong and asked,"Mayumi shii, can you tell me what's wrong with you today?"

Mayumi felt apologetic and promised to practice more diligently. The music teacher asked her to take a few minutes break before continuing. She stepped out of the class and leaned against the door with a sigh.

*What's wrong with me today..?* She asked herself.

========

After continuous of hardwork, Mayumi was able to grasp the music notes that she needed for her perfomance. She packed her things and thanked the music teacher before going home. As she walked past the school gate, she saw a familiar motorcycle and the person sitting on it. She quickly turned to her left to avoid him. When L.Joe saw that, he jumped off from his motorbike and rushed towards her.

He grabbed hold of her wrist and said,"Let me take you home."

"..No..Byunghyun..I..rather walk home," Mayumi insisted.

Without them knowing, there was someone taking pictures of them secretly behind the tree, not far from them.

"This will be great for my POP news!!" The reporter elated got up from his spot and hurriedly went to his office to publish his hot news.

At the sametime, L.Joe followed her with cautious; side by side with his motorbike while she walked on the pavement. Lucky for them that no one recognised them as both of them were wearing caps that hid that top face. Then, she stopped at a bus stop and waited for the bus. L.Joe decided to placed his motorbike far away from the bus area.

After waiting for a few minutes, the bus arrived and she boarded the bus while L.Joe drove his motorbike beside the bus. Mayumi glanced to where L.Joe was and he seemed persistent to follow her home. After a few stops, she alighted the bus and L.Joe stopped just before the busstop that she was alighting. He jumped off from his motorbike and watched her walking into the building.

*So this is where she lived now..?* L.Joe thought.