Epilogue

In a dark room with dimmed lights, she woke up after feeling unconscious for a long time.

"Arrghh...my head...," She felt a little dizzy after what happened.

She wanted to touch her head but something prevented her from doing so. She realised that her hands were tightly tied on a pole. She looked around and struggled to free herself while shouting for help.

Suddenly, she saw a black figure coming towards her. She started to panic and wanted to shout but her mouth was covered by a big hand from behind her. She muffled and the black figure showed himself.

"Tsk..Tsk...Crying for help eh?" He smirked at her.

She tried to say something but her mouth was still covered.

"You better stay still or else he will get it," He pulled her hair forcefully and showed L.Joe being held by those men.

She saw L.Joe who was helpless and got blood all over. He pulled her hair again towards him and she looked at him.

"Listen, you better pray that your father brings you the money or else...," He pointed the pistol on his hand.

He let her hair go after threatening her and left her there.

"What are you going to him?" She choked on her words.

He turned his back and faced her while saying, "Oh..we won't do anything to him unless he wants to create trouble."

"Don't hurt him. He has nothing to do with this," She begged.

He just scoffed and walked off. She shifted her eyes towards L.Joe and felt guilty. Then L.Joe's eyes and hers met. Tears started to roll down her cheeks and quickly looked away. All of the sudden, she heard groanings from L.Joe's side. Her eyes widened as she saw L.Joe punching the men all his might. After he punched them, he ran towards her and cupped her face.

"Yumi ah, gwenchana?" L.Joe asked worriedly.

She nodded but tears keep streaming down. L.Joe wiped her tears and hugged her tightly while saying,"Don't worry. We'll get out here somehow."

While he was rushing to untie her hands, she caught sight of a black figure approaching the both of them with a stick.

"Oppa! Look out!" Before he could react, he was hit and he blacked out.

The men dragged him away from her and she was brought somewhere by one of them. She was then tied again while standing up.

"Trying to escape eh?" He scoffed.

"Jin Sir!!! Sir!!" Someone shouted across the room.

"What is it?" He frowned at his panted man.

"That Dongmin bastard had fled from Korea!!" He reported.

*...M..Mwoh?! A..appa..fled...leaving me here...?* She started to panic.

"WHAT?! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!" Jin shouted furiously, then he looked at her with piercing eyes.

"Your damn father fled just because he can't pay us?!?!!" Jin took his anger on her.

"Let her go you bastard!" L.Joe shouted after he came around.

"Shut his mouth!" Jin shouted at his man.

"...Well..since...he left...that means..he doesn't love you...and that means...I...can...kill...you...since you are of no use...," Jin smirked while getting ready his pistol.

She panicked and sweats started to trickled down her forehead. L.Joe who saw that, pushed the men away that were near him but eventually he was grabbed again. Meanwhile she tried to free herself but her hands were tightly tied.

"Goodbye...," Jin smirked and let out a shot.

"YUMI!!! NO!!!!!" L.Joe shouted.