Episode 3 - Saviour

No One's POV

Frightened, she kept screaming at the top of her lungs but no one came. The men just laughed as they approached her. The first man stripped her clothes but luckily there's singlet underneath. She struggled while crying. He kissed her neck forcefully and she tried to push him away but failed.

Suddenly, the man who was in front of her was pulled away. She was stunned but she couldn't see clearly as to who was that. All she heard was punches and running shoes.

"Yah! Don't you dare do this again! You hear me!?!" The guy shouted towards the men.

He turned towards her and saw her looking frightened.

"You okay..Mayumi?" He asked with a calm tone.

"...C..Changjo..shii..?" Mayumi called his name.

Mayumi sensed that Changjo was approaching her and quickly covered her singlet.

"Did they..touched you anywhere..?" He asked.

She shooked her head then cried. Changjo unzipped his jacket and gave it to her to cover her up. He slowly pulled her towards him to comfort her and gave her a hug.

"Don't worry. They won't do anything to you anymore cos..I'll be here to protect you," Changjo consoled her.

=====================

Changjo accompanied her home.

"Umm..thank you for sending me home. I can take it from here," Mayumi told him.

"You sure?" He looked around the neighbourhood.

"Ehm. Umm, can I return your jacket tomorrow?" She asked.

"Ya, sure. Don't worry about it. So I'll see you tomorrow?" He said.

She nodded and said thanks before walking off. She gave a deep sighed as to what happened just know and walked a few steps to her home.

=====================

The next day in school, she had brought Changjo's jacket. She thought of how to return it w/o his fans seeing it.

"...Maybe I can just slipped it in his locker..," She thought and nodded.

During free period, she secretly went into TEEN TOP's special room and looked for Changjo's locker. Once, she found it, she tried to open the locker's lock with a bobby pin and it succeeded. She put that in and closed it quietly.

"Hey you. What are you doing here?" A voice echoed in the room.

Mayumi froze and swallowed hard as she was found out. She did not dare to turn around. The footsteps got closer and trickled of sweats appear on her forehead.

"What are you doing in front of Changjo's locker?" He asked.

=====================

Changjo's POV

"Changjo ah, on the way there, can you buy me a cola can drink?" Niel asked.

"Okay. Anything else?" I asked while taking my things to my locker.

"Oh! And don't forget to bring some snacks! Man..I'm starving..," Ricky rubbed his stomach.

"Okay. Be right back," I walked out of the classroom and head to my locker.

When I reached there, I heard L.Joe hyung talking to someone.

*Who would that be..?* I thought and saw someone familiar.

*..Mayumi..?* I looked at her.

"What are you doing in front of Changjo's locker?" I heard him asked.

She didn't give an answer. I walked towards them and interfered.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I was from the washroom and I saw someone in this room when I passed by. I think she tried to take something from your locker..," L.Joe hyung told me.

Upon hearing that, I saw she turned around and knew she was angry although her cap covered her eyes.

"Hey! Don't accuse me of something I didn't do okay! I just came here to return something!" She fumed and pointed at L.Joe hyung.

Then, she walked off angrily and slammed the door.

"What's up with that girl anyway..," L.Joe hyung rolled his eyes.

"You shouldn't have said that in the first place hyung," I went to open the locker and saw a plastic bag inside.

"Whatever..," L.Joe left me there and decided to return to the class.

I opened the plastic bag and saw my jacket. It smelled good.

*She must have wash it yesterday* I thought and smiled to myself.

=====================

Mayumi's POV

"He's such a jerk!" I muttered angrily while walking out of the special room.

He didn't have to scold me! Thinking about him made me more angry. Better not see him again or I'll gave him a punch that he'll never forget.

While walking towards the music room, I saw the leader counsellors putting up a poster. I decided to take a look and read it.

Masquerade Ball..~

Enter into a world of fairytale & be chosen as king & queen specially for the day!

Be sure to come with a partner for the ball! See you there! :)

"Masquerade...ball..?" I mumbled.

"You're interested?" Someone whispered to my ear from behind me.

I turned around and saw Changjo behind me, following his fans who were surrounding him.

"A..Aniyo..," I said softly while trying to squeeze thru' the crowd.

There's no way I'm going to that ball. I don't even have a partner to go with. With that, I sighed with disappointment.

=====================

No one's POV

Mayumi head to the music room and went inside w/o knowing that somebody was inside as her mind was preoccupied with the masquerade ball.

"Oh, you're here," A voice surprised her.

She recognised that voice. She looked up a bit and saw L.Joe standing there. Knowing that he was here, she put her cap a bit down to cover up her eyes. Luckily, she had put on a sweater beforehand or he will recognised her right away.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know that somebody was using this room. I'll just get my guitar and go somewhere else," Mayumi said while taking her guitar.

"Oh, that's okay. I'm just here..umm..to check on the equipments," L.Joe told her.

"Ouh..okay..," She said.

After checking on things, L.Joe excused himself and walked out of the door. He stood outside the room and leaned against the side of the door. He took a quick peek and saw that she was playing her guitar. He wanted to know her more but he couldn't bring himself to ask her.