Episode 48 - Small Step Led to Bigger Step

On the day of the performance, Mayumi wore a dress brought by her music teacher.

"Teacher, this dress is beautiful," Mayumi looked into the mirror and was mesmerized by the beautiful red lace.

"I bought this from Paris. And a present for you," The music teacher beamed.

"Are you sure? I..I can't take this..It must be expensive..I'll return it to you when the performance is over," Mayumi said.

"No worries. I've bought this specially for you. I just want to give you a gift for your hard work," Her music teacher put her hands on her shoulders.

Mayumi looked at her music teacher through the mirror and both of smiled.

Just then, someone came knocking and in came one of backstage crew.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

Mayumi nodded and she grabbed her guitar. Both of them walked to the backstage together. The music teacher scanned the whole hall and saw someone she was looking for. She then turned to her and said,"Ready for them to be blown away by you~?"

Mayumi just giggled but gave a slight nod. Once the performer before hers had ended, the emcee introduced Mayumi and she came into the stage as he called her name. She stood in front of the microphone and opened her mouth,"Hi everyone. I'm going to sing a self written song by me..."

She then made eye contact with the audiences and saw Halmeoni and Keita among the crowd. They waved at her happily and she grinned widely as soon as she saw them.

She continued,"I..want to sing this song for the 2 most beloved people who had took care of me when I faced difficulties..They had sacrificed a lot for me and I truly appreciated their help. So thank you, Halmeoni and Keita."

Mayumi put out her hand to where they were and all the audiences turned around and clapped their hands. Keita felt bashful and Halmeoni felt touched by her words. Then, Mayumi sat down on the chair and started playing her song with her guitar.

Everyone listened to her sweet voice and melody and even waved their hands to the song. Meanwhile, L.Joe was preparing for his surprise. He seemed nervous somehow. The TeenTop members were there with him for support.

"Yah, you okay?" ChunJi asked when he noticed how nervous he looked.

"Y..yeah," L.Joe faked a smile.

"L.Joe hyung, are you nervous?" Ricky asked with a raised eyebrow.

"...What? Me? Nervous? Ha!" L.Joe lied and adjusted his tie.

"He's nervous...alright..," CAP laughed a little.

"Don't worry, hyung. You're going to be just fine," ChangJo gave him support.

"..Thanks," L.Joe gave a smile warm smile.

"By the way, we are going to perform after her right?" Niel asked the group.

All of them nodded. Then Niel prepared a couple of white roses and handed each to his members.

"What are these for?" Ricky asked.

"These, my friend..Is for her," Niel placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Wait...so you're saying..we're going to give them to her in front of all the audiences?" ChunJi widened his eyes.

Niel nodded and said,"It's L.Joe hyung's idea~"

"Yah, you're quite romantic, huh?" CAP teased L.Joe.

L.Joe's face turned red in embarrassment.

"Never had thought that this day would come. L.Joe hyung that we know who hates to be in relationship with a girl, finally had settled down," ChunJi teased and everyone laughed.