Episode 12 - Trouble in school

Back at their dorm, Changjo keot smiling to himself while watching the tv. Ricky who sat beside him felt curious and asked him,"Why do you keep smiling from just now?"

"He's been that way ever since he came back from that date,"Chunji sat down beside Ricky while eating his snacks.

"He must have fun with her today," CAP joined in.

"So..what you guys doing just now?" L.Joe tried to probe him.

"Just shopping and having lunch," Changjo grinned.

"So did you bring her to your sister's shop?" Niel asked.

Changjo nodded.

"Wow, I bet she got all the free clothes she wanted," Ricky said.

"So..did she know that it's your sister's shop?" L.Joe asked.

"Ani," Changjo replied.

"She should also know your background," Chunji snapped his crackers.

"I bet if she knows, she would be delighted cos she had a rich boyfriend," Niel laughed.

"I don't think she will," L.Joe muttered.

"Hyung, did you say something?" Changjo turned to him.

"Bwoh?" L.Joe turned to face him.

"Did you say something just now?" CAP asked him.

"...Ani. Just talking to myself," L.Joe made an excuse.

"Hyung, he had been talking to himself and dazing during the pre-recording," Niel told CAP.

"Yah, something wrong?" CAP asked L.Joe with concern.

"...Nothing. Just tired. I'll go to bed first. Nite," L.Joe got up and head to his room.

As soon as he entered his room, he slumped himself on his bed and looked up to the ceiling, started to imagine how Changjo and you had. The more he imagined, the more jealous he got. He took his phone and determined to get your number tomorrow.

The next day, as usual, all the TEEN TOP members except L.Joe were there and they were the center of attraction. You were at your locker, taking out the necessary books when someone approached you and leaned against the lockers next to yours. He was wearing a cap and a hoodie.

"Hey," L.Joe greeted.

"Yes? What do you want?" You raised one eyebrow towards him.

"Just wanna say hi," He grinned.

You greeted him back and continued to pack your things.

"So..what did you do with Changjo yesterday?" L.Joe probed.

"Yesterday? You mean the shopping?" You questioned him.

"Uh..yeah," L.Joe said.

You started to walk and he followed.

"We were just shopping for my business clothes and having lunch," You answered.

"That's all?" L.Joe did not look convince.

"Yes. Why?" You furrowed.

"Ani. It's just that he looks kinda extremely happy yesterday night," L.Joe murmured.

Just then, as you were walking to your class, you saw some familiar figures coming from the back of the school. You squinted your eyes and gaped. You quickly turned around and quickened your pace. L.Joe was surprised by your quick feet and tried to caught up with you.

"Yah, why are walking so fast?" L.Joe asked.

"No time to talk," You walked hurriedly and swiftly went to hide into the janitor's storeroom.

L.Joe was curious and looked behind. He gasped and now he knows why. The school bell rang and it was time for class. He looked at the time and looked at where you hid yourself.

Just then, his team members surrounded him.

"Byunghyun hyung, let's head to class together," Niel put his arm on his shoulder.

"Uh..I can't," L.Joe said.

"Wae?" Chunji asked him.

"Uh..I..have something to do," L.Joe reasoned out.

"Excuse me. But you men weren't allowed to be in this school," They heard the security trying to prevent the black suits from going any further.

"Just get out of our way! Two of you! Search Mayumi all around the school! I bet she's hiding now," One of them who seemed to be the leader hissed.

"Mayumi?" Chunji furrowed.

"What do they want from her?" Niel wondered.

*Shit..They're going after her. I have to do something* L.Joe rushed out, leaving his team members behind.

"Hyung! Oddiga?!" Ricky shouted.

Just then, one of the black suit men approached them and asked,"Have you seen this girl anywhere?"

He showed the photo and they looked at one another.

"Well?! Have you seen her?!?!" He shouted.

"No we don't! Sheesh!" Niel felt frustrated.

The man just walked past them with angst.

"I think your future girlfriend is in danger," Chunji nudged Changjo.

Changjo bit his lip and went hurriedly to find your whereabouts. CAP knew that Changjo was worried so he decided for the TEEN TOP members spread themselves out to search for you. Changjo went through every place without the black suit men seeing him.

=====================

Meanwhile, L.Joe was planning something to distract them. He hurriedly put out smokes from the smokes machine all around the school. After knowing that the school was partially covered, L.Joe ran to where you were. But when he was about to get there, he saw one of the men walking towards the janitor store room. L.Joe without hesitation ran towards him and punched his face till he fainted. He opened the door and saw you closing your eyes while squatting in fear. He approached you and you quickly struggled to free from him as you thought it's those men.

"Mayumi, it's me. L.Joe," He said.

"L.Joe?" You opened your eyes and was actually glad to see him.

"Don't worry. I'll get you out from here," L.Joe firmly said.

Suddenly, they heard footsteps approaching and both you and L.Joe looked at each other in panic. L.Joe had an idea and wanted you to follow his lead.

L.Joe cupped your face and leaned closer to you. You looked shocked and asked,"What are you doing?"

"Just follow my lead. Pretend that we are kissinv," He talked softly.

"Bwoh?!" You sounded surprised.

Before you could protest, you saw a glimpse of two men at the door. You quickly avoided them and pretended to kiss him without the lips touching.

"Oh god. There's a couple kissing here during school hours," One of them looked disgusted.

"What do they teach here in school?" They rolled their eyes and continued to search for you.

After they left, you said," Okay. They're gone."

But L.Joe did not let go of your face. Instead he smiled and said," You're pretty upclose."

You turned bright red upon hearing that and tried to look elsewhere. L.Joe saw your face amd chuckled inside. Then he focused on your pink lips and brought his face closer to yours. And without saying anything, he gave you a kiss on the lips and you widened your eyes at the sudden kiss.

=====================

Meanwhile, Changjo was worried sick for you and saw the janitor's door opened. He ran towards it and came in to see whether you're inside.