Episode 19 - Mistook

Both Changjo and Mayumi got out off the cab and Keita's eyes lit up as soon as he saw Mayumi.

"Nonna~You're here!!" Keita hugged her.

"Did we miss a lot of games?" Mayumi asked him.

"Actually, we just started with 2 games due to some technical error," He smiled to her then, glanced at Changjo when Changjo cleared his throat.

"What is HE doing here?" Keita whispered to her ears.

"He will help you win the games today," Mayumi smiled and Keita's jaw dropped.

"What?! But I thought nonna and me gonna play the games together and -," Before Keita could finish his sentence, the announcement of the third game was being announced.

"Okay Keita. Let's go before we get forfeited," Changjo put his hands on Keita's shoulders and asked him to lead to the games area.

"Nonna!!" Keita called her but she just chuckled when Changjo shouted across,"Don't worry! We'll win all the games!"

"Never seen Changjo's face so happy aside from the fanmeeting we made," Someone whispered to one of her ears which made her slightly surprised.

Mayumi turned and her eyes widened when she saw L.Joe standing behind her.

"Surprise," L.Joe curved a smile to her.

"What are you doing here..? And how did you know I'm here..?" She raised one of her eyebrows and asked him.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out," L.Joe smirked.

He then out of the blue put his arm on her shoulders and said,"Let's go and watch the games, shall we?" L.Joe led the way and she did not have a choice but to follow.

Both L.Joe and Mayumi sat on the bleachers in the front row among the crowd, cheering for Changjo and Keita. L.Joe glanced over at Mayumi and this is the first time seeing her so happy. Both Changjo and Keita were so focused in the game and ended up winning! Mayumi jumped up from her seat and cheered loudly. Keita was overjoyed and quickly ran towards her for a hug.

"Nonna!! We won!!!" Keita said with enthusiasm and hugged her.

"Awesome game Keita! I didn't know that you were good in catching the ball. Halmeoni will be proud of you," Mayumi ruffled his hair.

"Couldn't have done without me," Changjo smiled.

Keita looked up to Changjo and gave a thumbs up.

"Good job guys," L.Joe said from behind Mayumi.

"L.Joe hyung? What are you doing here?" Changjo looked puzzled.

"I saw both of you taking a cab from school so I followed you guys here," L.Joe casually put his hand on her shoulders which made Changjo felt uncomfortable.

Mayumi noticed what L.Joe did and slowly shrugged him off.

"Nonna, we're having a break now. Let's have lunch together," Keita laced his arm with hers.

Keita and Mayumi walked ahead, leaving L.Joe and Changjo behind. Changjo glanced at L.Joe and asked,"Hyung, you are going to stay for the games all day?"

"Since I'm quite free, I'll watched till the end," L.Joe looked at his watch and gave a small smile before going off.

================

At the cafeteria,

"....And Nonna, you should have watched me act as a hero on stage the other day...Lots of fighting scene and...," Keita talked to her excitedly.