Episode 9 - Mayumi is her name

L.Joe slowly part their lips and smiled. Mayumi furrowed her eyebrows and heard whispers from around her.

"So will you-," Before L.Joe could finish his sentence, he felt a slap on his cheek.

He shrudded and looked at her with a confused look while the other people around her gasped. Mayumi who had slapped L.Joe too was shocked that she did that to him but try to compose herself.

"..Stop messing around with me. I'm not like the other girls that you flirting with," Mayumi said and squeezed her way out from the crowd to her class.

L.Joe stood there and left dumbfounded. He recalled what she said and touched his cheek which was being slapped. He then leaned against the locker and startes to laugh by himself which made his fans sympathised with him.

*She's...my type of girl..* He smiled to himself.

During class, some eyes were on Mayumi which made her a little distracted. When she turned to them, they quickly looked away. After school, Mayumi decided to go to the library to do some self study. While she was studying, she was interrupted by someone behind her.

"Can I join you?" Someone asked.

She turned behind and saw Changjo smiling with a pile of books on his arms. She nodded and put her books aside.

"What are you studying?" Changjo peered over her while sitting down beside her.

"Chemistry," Mayumi said while focusing.

"Do you need help?" Changjo asked.

"It's okay. I'll try to figure it out first. If there's anything, I'll ask for your help," Mayumi told him.

"Okay," He smiled and opened up his book to revise.

After an hour and half of studying, Mayumi started to fall asleep. She rested her arm on the table to support her head. Changjo noticed her sleeping and chuckled. He took off his jacket and put it over her as the air con in the library was getting cold. Just then, Changjo received a call. He went to pick up and answered softly,"Ye hyung?"

"Changjo ah, where are you now?" Chunji asked over the call.

"In the library, studying," Changjo said softly.

"Kere? Who are you studying with?" Changjo heard L.Joe joined into their conversation.

"Someone," Changjo briefly answered.

"Ah..Must be your future girlfriend right? What's her name..? Mayumi?" Chunji teased him.

Changjo peered over to Mayumi who was sleeping soundly and smiled.

"Yah, can we join you? We need help with Maths," L.Joe asked over the phone.

"Okay," Changjo said and hung up.

After a few minutes, Chunji and L.Joe arrived and saw Changjo at the one corner table with a girl. They walked towards them and Changjo saw them. He asked them to settle down quietly. Both of them sat across Changjo and Mayumi.

"Is that your future girlfriend,Mayumi?" L.Joe pointed while whispering to Changjo.

"Is she...sleeping?" Chunji asked softly.

Changjo nodded and show his finger on his lips for them to keep quiet. L.Joe peered over to Mayumi and from the side view, she looked familiar to someone he knows. Both Chunji and L.Joe started revising. After a while, Mayumi fidgeted and she stretched her arms while yawning with one hand on her mouth. She barely opened her eyes when someone asked,"Have a good nap?"

She turned to Changjo and smiled,"Sorry. I'm just tired from all these revision. I'd better go and wash up before continuing."

Mayumi stood up and walked to the washroom without realising L.Joe and Chunji were there. Meanwhile, as soon as Mayumi woke up, L.Joe was awestruck. He blinked a couple of times and realised that Mayumi was the girl that he was interested in. He looked at both Changjo and Mayumi.

*Don't tell me...that Mayumi is the one that Changjo interested in..?* L.Joe thought.

Chunji saw L.Joe dazed and waved his hand in front of him,"L.Joe ah? Earth to Byunghyun."

"What?" L.Joe quit dazing and looked at Chunji.

"Are you okay?" Chunji asked him.

"What? Did I look not okay?" L.Joe raised his eyebrow towards Chunji.

"I don't know. You look like you have something in mind, right maknae ah?" Chunji asked Changjo.

Changjo nodded. Then Chunji realised that L.Joe has kept looking at Mayumi from the start and snapped his finger.

"Ah..I know. You think Mayumi looks pretty too right? That's why you can't keep your eyes from her," Chunji guessed while smirking.

"D-Don't be ridiculous," L.Joe denied.

"Too bad. It's Changjo's, right maknae ah?" Chunji chuckled.

Changjo turned bright red and quickly looked at his textbook.

"Aigooo, Changjo's so cute when he's embarrassed," Chunji lightly pinched Changjo's cheeks.

"Chunji hyung! Stop it! It'll be embarrassing if she sees this!" Changjo said softly.

As soon as he said that, Chunji and L.Joe saw Mayumi came into the library. L.Joe quickly put on his specs and a cap that he brought and pretended to do his work.

"Ohhh..your future girlfriend is coming," Chunji said excitedly.

Mayumi was busily doing her tie while walking towards them. Upon reaching the table, she saw additional two people, studying. She sat down and Chunji smiled at her.

"Hey Mayumi," Chunji smiled.

"Uh..hi..how did you know my name?" Mayumi pointed to herself.

"Changjo always mentioned your name and always talk about you," Chunji said.

"Really?" She looked over to Changjo.

Changjo blushed and scratched the back of his neck. L.Joe just listened.

"Yah Byunghyun ah, say hi to Mayumi," Chunji nudged his shoulder.

L.Joe who sat across her, cleared his throat and suavely raised his head and smiled,"Hai Mayumi."

Mayumi was utterly shocked by his presence.

"Mayumi shii, don't be too attracted by his looks. He's a player," Chunji whispered to her but can be heard by L.Joe.

L.Joe elbowed him and he groaned in pain. L.Joe and Mayumi stared at one another for some time. Changjo felt that something was wrong and said,"Um hey, can you help me with this question?"

"Bwoh?" She turned to Changjo.

"This question," Changjo pointed out.

"Okay," She went to help Changjo and explained it to him.

"..You fell for her right away right..?" Chunji whispered to L.Joe.

He didn't answer and Chunji added on, while chuckling,"I fell for her too. She's pretty."

===================

SALAM AIDILADHA TO ALL MUSLIMS! :D