Episode 6 - L.Joe & Mayumi

No one's POV

In the special class, L.Joe kept thinking of Mayumi's smile. He still did not know the girl that he's interested in was Mayumi due to only seen a little of her side view. Ricky saw him dazed and blew some wind into his ear. L.Joe woke up from his daze and turned to Ricky.

"Bwoh?" L.Joe asked him.

"What's the matter, hyung?" Ricky whispered.

"..Nothing..," He briefly replied.

"He's just love sick," Chunji joined in.

The rest became interested L.Joe's love line.

"Hyung, have you found whose that girl that you're interested in?" Niel asked.

"Ani..," L.Joe sighed.

"Who might that girl be?" C.A.P rubbed his chin, thinking.

Suddenly, there's a loud slam from the front of the class. All of them looked shocked and looked to the front.

"Guys! Better listen well to this lesson! It's very important!" The teacher scolded them.

"Ye!" TEEN TOP shouted.

=====================

Mayumi's POV

During breaktime, I decided to go to the garden to eat my lunch made by the grandma. I ate my lunch while enjoying the serene view of the garden.

"Mind if I eat here with you?" Someone asked from behind me.

I turned around and saw Changjo smiled. I nodded and he sat down in front of me. He opened his lunch box and offered me some.

"Did you make this?" Changjo asked, looking interested in my food.

"Ani. The grandma that I live with, made this for me," I said to him.

"Hmm..looks delicious than mine," Changjo said.

"You want some?" I offered.

" Don't mind if I do. Kamsahamida," Changjo munched some.

Then all through our lunch, Changjo kept talking about his dance and his group to me. He tell jokes too which I am quite surprised as he did not look like a humorous person.

"Ha..I don't know why but I feel comfortable talking with you," Changjo told me with a smile.

I just curved a smile.

"So Mayumi shii, how about you?" Changjo asked me.

"Bwoh?" I sounded surprised.

"Tell me about yourself," Changjo rested his chin on his hand which stood on the table.

"About...me?" I blinked.

"Ehm. I want to get to know you more if..that's okay with you," Changjo told me.

*Tell him about my situation now? I don't want him to get a bad impression of me..* I thought carefully.

"Mayumi shii?" Changjo called my name.

I looked at him and bit my lip.

=====================

L.Joe's POV

During lunch break, I decided to rest against the tree while drawing. I found a perfect spot and enjoyed the cool breeze. Just then, I saw the girl that I'm interested in, walking towards the picnic table. I sat up and an idea popped in my head. I flipped the drawing paper that I had and drew a potrait of her.