fangs | chanlix

ship : chanlix | chan x felix
genre : fluff (?)
type : storyline
relationship : stranger
status : requested by SxtxnsAngel

--•--

fangs
(i really can't think of a title for this one afsgsjsj-)

DISCLAIMER : i have no experience whatsoever in a vampire au or anything similar so i apologize in advance for any inaccuracies. i did some research but i dunno if it really made a difference in the story lmao-  and to you who requested this i'm so sorry i couldn't do felix as a blood-drinking vampire because i can't think of a good plot with it afsgsjsj- enjoy owo

—[]—

felix woke up feeling super tired. he hasn't been feeding off anyone's energy for a while since he always stays home. 

but today is the start of a new day for felix. who would've thought an energy vampire like himself would go to school and gain some knowledge of the world he's desperately trying to fit in.

felix is still new to this 'feeding off energy' from people around him since he is still a latent. he doesn't understand why he's a vampire, but he never really asked his parents about it.

the boy feels terrible if he have to ever feed off someone's energy. he wouldn't want to make people tired just because he's there. he doesn't get why out of anyone else in this planet, he's chosen to be one. he's just one happy kid, yet he gets too tired and weak if he doesn't do what he needs to do.

the silver haired boy comes down for breakfast where he sees his parents and sister already by the dining room. he greeted them with a toothy smile and immediately began to eat their breakfast.

"remember felix, don't show your fangs around," felix's dad said when he sees the boy was about to take a big bite out of his sandwich. felix sighed and nodded as he continues to munch on his food.

vampires like felix aren't harmful to anyone, but they do share the same traits like all vampires do, especially fangs. fortunately, they can hide their fangs when they choose to so they don't scare people away.

felix had walked to school with a cap on his head, avoiding the sunlight as much as possible. his skin won't have immediate reactions from the ray, but it will eventually become painful a few hours after.

as he reached the gate while keeping his head down to avoid contact with the sunlight, he bumped onto the back of a muscular figure. he almost stumbled back but the other holds his wrist before he could fall.

when felix made eye contact with the stranger, his heart skipped a beat. in front of him is a very attractive blonde boy and the way his eyes sparkle made felix lost in his trance.

"hey, you okay?" the blond asked, and felix quickly snapped out of his trance. he realized the stranger was holding his wrist and immediately pulled away.

"i'm so sorry, i didn't mean to bump into you," felix said, not making any eye contact with the other. the silver haired boy then heard a cute chuckle before lifting his head to face the other.

"don't worry about it, are you new here? i don't think i've seen you around," the blonde asked and felix just let out a quick nod. his family moved here at the end of last year because the country they were in before is constantly hot and it's hard to go out without being burnt.

"okay then, i'll show you around? the name is chan by the way," the stranger who now goes by chan introduced himself. felix shook hands with him, responding similarly with his name.