cherry | 2min

ship : 2min | minho x seungmin
genre : fluff
type : storyline
relationship : strangers | couple
status : requested by strxyski
(hey bestie do you even remember what you requested </3)

seungmin sighed. today was just like any other day and he just wants it to end already. taking orders and serving customers all day isn't really what he looks forward to every single day.

though he liked being in the coffee shop, his job isn't really giving him the best experience. since the place is understaffed, seungmin has to work twice as hard. but to his dismay, he didn't get paid as much as his effort.

because of that, he slowly loses interest in working there and just continue working to at least get some money even though it will never be enough to pay his rent.

the bell above the main entrance ringed, signalling a new customer had walked in. seungmin only got to sit on his chair for about two minutes before having to stand up again and serves the customers.

"welcome to espresso-ly, how may i h-" before seungmin could finish his sentence, he was met with a familiar pair of eyes that always made his heart flutter. the other smiled sweetly, waving a little at the boy behind the counter.

he knows that he said he doesn't look forward to anything every single day, but this is the only reason that kept him from not quitting his job.

apparently whenever their eyes meet, seungmin always felt like his heart would explode because of how fast it beats around the other. he can't possibly fall for a customer, is he?

"h-hi again, would you like the usual?" the red haired boy asked once he snapped himself out of his daydream. "yeah, but could you please add an extra drink along with it?" the other replied.

"and what would the drink be, sir?" seungmin asked again, punching in his usual order. the amount of time this person had walked into this coffee shop is probably more than the amount of time seungmin sleeps at night, that shows how much of a regular customer he is.

"i'm not sure, why don't you pick?"

the answer surprised seungmin in a way, but he didn't seem to be bothered by it. after the payment was settled, he just nodded before walking away to complete his orders. he decided to make mochalatte as the extra drink, which is his personal favourite.

when he was done with the drinks, he wrote 'minho' on each of the cup holders, which he acknowledges as the customer's name. he can't help having his name engraved in his mind after how many visits minho has made to the coffee shop he works at.

"here you go, hope you enjoy your drinks." seungmin then passed the drinks to the brunette, can't help blushing when their fingers brushed.

"oh wait, you can have this one." minho suddenly took out one of the drinks and hand it over to seungmin. the red haired boy didn't expect anything from him, but he realized that it was actually the extra drink minho ordered.

"i actually bought it for you, i hope you don't mind." minho stated, and seungmin hesitantly accepted the drink before bowing a little as a quick 'thank you' escaped his mouth. he can't bring himself to look at minho any longer, he was afraid his heart would actually explode for real.

"ah, i'm afraid i never caught your name despite being here so many times. since you know my name, wouldn't it be fair if i know yours too?"

seungmin raised his head as soon as he heard what the other said, his eyes wide open. he was so surprised by the sudden question, but his face is only showing how flustered he got.