why? | minsung

ship : minsung | minho x jisung
genre : angst
type : letter
relationship : couple/strangers
status : requested by kowawallflower

(i've written a whole book based on this one shot, hope you can check it out!)

--•--

why?

letter one ;-

dear sungie,

recently i feel like we're growing apart. i don't know if you felt it too but it was mad obvious for me.

you never hold my hands anymore, you never kiss my cheeks anymore, you never hug me from behind anymore, you never cuddle me anymore, you never call me sweetheart anymore, and you never kiss me on the lips anymore.

why are you like this? did i do something to offend you?

letter two ;-

dear sungie,

today i asked you out on a date but you refused to go. do you know how much i planned to make it special today?

it supposed to be our third year anniversary and i had planned so much for it yet you said you're busy and don't have time for a silly date. it hurts me so much how you just forgot our anniversary like it's not important to you at all.

why did you forget? is it not a special day to you anymore?

letter three ;-

dear sungie,

i don't know how i should feel about this but,

you asked to meet you at the park today at 12am. you have no idea how excited i am to meet you but at the same time my heart is feeling uneasy. but that's just me right? nothing will go wrong today.

why did you want to meet me so late at night though? what is so important that you can't wait until tomorrow?

letter four ;-

dear sungie,

nothing of this is real. absolutely nothing.

yesterday you told me you had enough with me. it hurts me so much how you really have to throw me out like this. did everything we went through feels like a joke to you? the fact that you said it's not my fault but yours made it even worst.

why do you have to do that? why do you leave me to cry in the park alone late at night?

letter five ;-

dear sungie,

my mind keep going back to you sungie,

i still can't believe you broke up with me two days ago. i swear all of this is just a nightmare that i probably will wake up soon from. none of the words you said that day was true, right?

but why does it hurts so much? why does it feels so real?

letter six ;-

dear sungie,

i wanted to meet you today to talk about us. i know you didn't mean any of your words.